Chapter 1

Luhan wanted to murder his alarm clock. The most annoying thing to ever exist is an alarm clock on Monday morning. And, as it sounded it's irritating wake up call, Luhan felt the urge to skip school. With a groan, he realized that he had multiple tests that day, and he didn't want to make them up. Wiping the gunk and tiredness from his eyes, Luhan hauled himself out of bed to get ready for school. He hopped into the shower and let the warm droplets of water wake him up fully, washing himself with his sweet smelling shampoo.

Luhan always thought deeply in the shower. He thought so deeply that he could quite possibly become a philosopher, if he so desired, but philosophers were useless and Luhan wasn't in the shower 24/7.

His deep thinking topic in the shower that morning started with school.
Ugh. School. If it weren't for his friends, Minseok and Jongdae, he just wouldn't go. He didn't care what his overly judgmental and rich parents thought about his behavior towards education; if he didn't have the motivation, he just wouldn't do it. And that's how he carried himself throughout everyday life. If there wasn't a point or a good reason to do something, he just wouldn't do it. This mindset earned him many disappointed looks/glares from adults, but Luhan's brain just refused to care. He was a chill guy in that way.

After thinking about school, Luhan's mind drifted into a different topic. Sehun.

Ugh. Just thinking the name made him scowl. Sehun was back from his two week vacation, and, when Luhan had this realization in the shower, he was not happy about it.
Sehun had been Luhan's enemy since the first time they met. They had always been on opposing sports teams when they were younger, and learned to hate each other, both learning how to bother the other with ease along the way. Neither of them had a good reason to hate each other, they just did. Just hearing Sehun's voice could make Luhan's blood boil in annoyance. Now that he was back, Luhan's peace at school would be destroyed.

Maybe he should ski- no.

Luhan sighed in defeat when he realized that he had promised Minseok that he would never skip Mondays. They needed to suffer together. Luhan banged his head on the shower walls in defeat. Right then, he realized that he had spent too long deep in his thoughts.

Luhan panicked when he exited the shower to find out that he had 15 minutes to get to school. Shit. He honestly didn't want another detention for being late.

He ran as fast as he could to get changed. Luhan didn't even bother to grab breakfast, knowing that doing so would shorten the time he had to sprint to the high school.
To his relief, Luhan made it to school before he could be late, but he was out of breath and slightly sweaty from his sprint.

Feeling gross, and tired, Luhan was not prepared to remember one excruciatingly painful fact about school. Sehun's locker was only three lockers away from his own.

"Why are you so gross? Did you get tired after running to school, fatty?" Sehun sneered.
Luhan only rolled his eyes, not wanting to deal with Sehun's shit.

Anyone with eyes could see that Luhan was not fat. He, in fact, was actually pretty thin, but toned in all of the right places, and attractive according to admirers. This comment didn't bother him because of this, and allowed him to ignore Sehun flawlessly.

Luhan began his walk to class after getting his things without answering, which pissed off Sehun. A pissed off Sehun is a scary Sehun, meaning that Luhan wasn't off the hook.
Sehun would get him back later; he was determined. But that's how they usually interacted with each other, one would make the other mad and the mad person would get the other person back. This was an everyday occurrence.

"What? I don't get a 'Welcome back Sehun!' or 'I missed you Sehun!'?" Sehun continued to bother Luhan, for they were walking the same direction, towards the same class.