1:16 P.M

1:16 P.M

AVERI

I went to my music on my phone and found my classical section. The sound of strings and keys of the piano relaxed me.

Helped me focus. Help me actually imagine and create what I see.

I got out my pastels and my huge art pad. I grabbed my paper towel and my snickers.

I unwrapped the paper and took a bite. The chocolate and caramel with a slit of nougat, blended nicely in my mouth. It was a good taste, all I needed was milk to complete the combination.

I picked up my pencil and started drawing. I didn't know what I was drawing, my hand was just living in its own. It knows how my imagination works and just draws what it feels. Or just how I feel.

"Hola hermosa." a familiar voice said.

What the hell did he even say?

"I don't speak idiot, idiot."

I looked back and I saw his straight face.

"First of all that was Spanish smartass, and second that hurt." he pointed to his heart. "Right here." He said with a pout.

"Well here, this'll make your heart feel better."

I threw a snickers at his chest.

"Feed your precious little heart that."

I started back sketching and the idea just kept on coming.

"You want me to diabetes and be fat don't you?"

I rolled my eyes and continued with my flow.

"Whatcha drawin' " he asked while taking a seat beside me.

"I don't know yet."

"Is it my beautiful face?" He asked.

I gave him the straightest face ever. If the straight face emoji could be my face right now, that'd make it even greater.

"Your kidding right?" I chuckled.

"Not at all baby doll." he smirked.

Haha, that rhymed.

Shut up brain

"Well no, I am not drawing your so called 'beautiful face'."

He rolls his eyes.

"That's not what you said when you kissed me the other day."

Damn he got me.

"Whatever Forrest. Just know it's not you." I chuckled nervously.

Ever since that kiss happened, I wasn't  able to get Cherrywood out of mind. And that happened just last Friday.

He's brought it up plenty of times ever since it happened. And honestly, it was nice. His lips were soft, had the perfect moister, the kiss was just magic. Every time he brings it up, my heart just starts bearing rapidly every time i think about it.

It was something special to me, even though he was in a vulnerable moment. But I get the feeling he enjoyed it too.

I looked at my canvas and decided I was finished. But the sudden growl of my stomach caught both of our attentions.

Forrest was chomping away on his snickers and when I looked at him he stopped mid way into his next bite.

I widened my eyes and did a pouty face, just because I know he couldn't resist it.