❻:❶❽ P.M

6:18 P.M

FORREST

Turns out the little tater tot won. She basically paid the little kids to follow me in every corner I tried to hide. She would continue to laugh at me whenever I got found.

Hearing my gear beep every time I got shot kept ringing in my ears. The little demons each got paid 5 bucks for making me lose.

Since she won the bet, we were waiting in a line at Perry's Pizza Parlor.

"Why the long face?"

I glared at her as she evilly smirked at me.

"You fucking cheated."

She gasped and faked hurt, her hand planted on her chest.

"Why would you say such a thing."

I rolled my eyes and put my arms across my chest. The lady and her kid got their receipt and got out of the line to which it was our turn.

"What do you want, doll face." I said while looking at the menu hanging from the ceiling.

She looked up to look through it until her eyes lit up with joy.

"Let's get Italian sausage with rising crust,bread sticks and a medium side of fries." she said.

I was stunned.

There was no question that Averi had a huge appetite.

"What she said." I said.

I gave the cashier the money, then she went away from the cash register to go fetch our order.

"I hope your happy." I glared at her.

"Oh come on, lighten up. Don't be a sore loser. You still had fun didn't you?" She said while poking my sides.

A small smile made its way to my face.

Even though she cheated, I did have fun.

"See there you go." she said.

I rolled my eyes.

The cashier came back. "Your pizza will be ready in 10 minutes. We walked to a nearby booth

"So you like your pizza with Italian sausage?" I asked with a wicked smirk.

Her cheeks heated into a light shade of pink. I bursted into laughter.

She threw straws at me and it only made me laugh even harder.

"Fucking pervert." she said while playing with the seasoning packets

I took out a mini snickers from my pocket to pass the time for the wait.

"I see I've gotten you hooked on snickers." she said.

"Well you haven't given me anything else to get addicted too." I said with a chuckle.

Seriously though, all she's given me is snickers. And once you've had a certain amount, you just get addicted to them. I don't know if that goes the same for you but it did for me. Weird but I love them.

I unwrapped the packaging and took a bite. It was warm and more gooey then any other time.

"Maybe you are fat." she said with a chuckle.

While taking another bite, I simply gave her the finger.

"Never mind, you tend to get a little grumpy when you don't have one anyway." she said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes as her laughing started to get intense. Tears were shooting down her face as she covered her stomach.

"Your so lame Averi."

"Whatever Forrest." she said as her laughing started to calm down.

I shook my head, continuing to eat my snickers.

A waitress came to our booth with a large pizza topped with Italian sausage and a couple of bread sticks on the side.

Averi didn't hesitate to grab a plate and get her slices.

And I'm the fat one?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I know I know I know it's short but hey wasn't it worth it.

Wow I just started this story and it's already making its way up pretty fast.

Thanks for reading guys, I really really really REALLY appreciate it.

Next chapter coming soon!!

Love you guys xoxo