❷:0❺ P.M

2:05 P.M

Forrest

Today was Saturday. The day where everyone goes to party with their friends. Pull all nighters, stuff our faces with tons of food, take endless naps.

Tonight, I didn't exactly plan to hang out with traders. So today I decided to just go and bother Averi.

I was walking the streets to my aunts restaurant. I opened the door to hear the little bell ring.

The sound of old 80s Rock music playing in the background. My mouth watered at the aroma in the air. Burgers fresh off the grill and fresh cut steak fries. Salted with seasalt. Just the thought of it made me want to start a waterfall.

"Close your mouth Cherrywood, you'll catch flies." A familiar voice said.

"Hello to you too Averi." I said with a smirk.

"Forrest your here again sweetie?"
I heard my aunt say.

"Yep, I'm actually hungry today." I said while glancing at Averi. She rolled her eyes and walked off to some staff room.

"Well sit on down and I'll get your usual." she said with a smile.

I sat down at a booth. I closed my eyes letting the music soothe me. These past couple of weeks haven't been bad. Averi has been keeping me company lately. I'm starting to get used to it. I've found out that we have stuff in common. She has this sarcastic tone about her that makes me laugh. I can't take her seriously sometimes. She can be deep but artistic with it, which is pretty rad.

She's just someone you could automatically get along with if you really got to know her. But then some she can be a bit cocky.

She came out of the room and into the open without her little uniform. Instead she had on a black crop top, black joggers, some all red vans and her hair looking as fluffy as ever. She was coming towards my table too.

"Your off?" I asked?

"I mean I didn't come out in my regular clothes just for you." she said.

I rolled my eyes.

I heard my aunts heels tapping against the ground coming nearer. In her hand was a plate with a big portion of fries and tasty looking burger.

"This on the house alright?" She said with a wide smile. Im surprised her mouth didn't rip apart.

What a graphic sight that would be.

"Thanks." I said. She kissed my cheek and left with her smell of vanilla leaving.

"So did you come here to see me?" She asked while getting a napkin.

"Actually for your satisfaction, yes I am." I said while eating my burger.

And out of no where, she took a handful of fries from my plate. I gave her the straightest face ever.

"Oh stop lookin at me, all you ever do is eat." she said with a smirk.

She ate a fry in my face.

I wiped my hands with the napkin. Wiping the grease from the burger. And when I was say that it was like biting into gold, believe me. My aunt probably serves the best burgers in town.

"So what your saying is, I'm fat?"

"Well if the shoe fits." she said with face full of amusement.

I flipped her off and she bursted out laughing.

"And plus, I wish I could down a burger in a whole 5 seconds like you just did. Im sure it's a gift." she said.

I smirked.

"Have you had these burgers?"

"Nope."

I sighed and shook my head.

"If only you knew how good her burgers are."

"From how many second it took you to eat it, it must've been extravagant." she said while eating a fry.

"I hate you." I said with a shake of my head.

"Awe, I like you too Forrest." she said putting hand over her heart. She looked like she was about to laugh.

"No but seriously what's up with you today?" She asked.

"Well I thought we could have some fun today."

"It depends on what your definition of fun is." she said with a smirk.

"Trust me, it'll be fun." I said with a smirk.

•••

Cliffhanger!!

Sorry had to end it there.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I think you'll like the next one too.

Bai!