The Outcast~ Chapter Four

I know, it has been FOREVER. I have been incredibly busy with school ending and my family and such.......ayways, I wasn't really pleased with my last chapter, I hope this one is better.

Rate, comment, vote, any feedback at all. :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel funny,

when I look at this chain,

like I'm missing something,

that will remain unamed.

I am the Outcast,

So, why would I care anyways?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose

"Rooossseeeyyy..... Oh, Rosseeyyy....." the Witch whispered, knocking on my door quietly and creepily.

Ugh, what a horrible way to be woken up.

"I'm up!" I snapped at the locked door,I had my dresser pulled in front of it to add to my security. No one can be trusted with this creep.

I got up out of bed and went to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and my hair quietly, she kept knocking on my door.

"Honeeyy, why don't you come on outt??...." she soothed, trying to be comforting, I rolled my eyes.

"Don't count on it! Go away, Witch!" I yelled at her.

Silence.

That was never good.

I immediately threw on a color-splashed shirt and black skinny jeans, I slipped on my converse and grabbed my bag.

"ROSALINE GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!" she screamed, pounding and pushing on the door. I flinched as a crack appeared on the door. Oh great, the door is growing weak.

I glanced down at my dresser, a chain was laying on it. I frowned and ran to it quickly and snatched it up, I stuffed the chain in my pocket. I then sprinted to my window on the other side of the room.

I opened my window and looked down, I was on the second story of the house, if I jumped I could break an arm or a leg.

But if I stay, that Witch of a grandmother will get to me.

Either break a bone, or stay to confront the Witch.

I'll take the first choice.

I fastened my bag on my shoulder and grabbed my iPhone.

I put my feet on the window frame and slipped my legs out, I was sitting on it, my legs dangling.

"ROSSSEEYY!!!" she screamed, the scream itself was ear-piercing, but mixed in with her voice made me want to leave even quicker.

I ducked under the windowsill and jumped.

I saw a flash of green then felt a big thump!

I didn't hear any bones crack, though.

I got up and dusted myself off, I looked back at the window and the house, then turn and ran to the sidewalk towards school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in homeroom quietly. Gage had all my classes but 3rd and 6th with me. All advanced classes.

I was sitting in the back left corner table, Gage walked in and glanced over at me, looking at me up and down, I scowled at him, but his face remained expressionless.