The Outcast~ Chapter Two

It's been a while since I uploaded a new chapter, enjoy, buddies. ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no friends.

But then he came.

I didn't want to be his friend.

But maybe he has changed me.

Even though I'm The Outcast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You brat!! Tell me what happened and why you were at detention!!" my Grandmother screamed, her body shaking in anger.

She's not my actual grandmother, she is my father's stepmother, and is 20 years younger then my grandfather, who is now deceased. She is only 48 and years of smoking and drinking has made her mild tempered abusive woman.

I stay silent.

She pulls back her hand and swings around with brutal force, she slaps me across the left side of my

face, I flinch.

I'm glad that Gage already left, before he could see her.

I got up off of the squeeky couch, my wrist was grabbed and turned it forcefully to the right, spraining it, I gasped and turned to my grandmother, she smirked at me, her eyes bloodshot.

"What should I tell your mummy and daddy about this? Let's see......you were running away from some bullies........no, these guys were trying to kidnap you........you came in here.....I wasn't home..........they grabbed you but you pulled away and fell on your wrist.....spraining it.....and the guys raped you.........but then they didn't want you going around saying that they raped you........so they got a knife and slit your throat.........you were automatically dead...." she said, slowly smiling a eerie smile and pulling out a long knife that I have seen but too many times before.

My eyes widened as she swiped towards my throat with the knife, I snatched away and she barely missed me. I pulled my arm away from her, and she fell on the floor, crawling on her knees. I turned and sprinted towards the stairs, I heard her running after me, and then I felt a sudden stinging in my back, she cut me.

I pounded up the stairs, she fell down and grabbed one of my ankles, I kicked her face and she screamed.

I pulled my leg away from her and ran to my room, I slammed the door right as she reached the top of the stairs and locked it with the four new locks I have installed.

I run to the corner by my bed and lean against the walls, I let myself slide to the floor with my knees folded against my chest.

I hear her body slam against the door, the chains rattle, dust flies off of my cieling fan, everytime I hear her throw herself at the wall I flinch.

After a couple of minutes it dies down, I hear her muterring something.

"Oh, Rosey, I'm so sorry, sweet pea. Please come out.....I'll make us some dinner and hot chocolate chips cookies with some nice cold milk." she pleads, I stare at the door, unmoved by her apologizing.

"Rosey.........Roossseeeeeyyyy.." she says, the way she says it sends goosebumps on my arms and a shudder down my spine. I wrap my arms tighter around my knees.

All goes quiet for a couple of minutes, too quiet. I keep tense, I don't let my guard down, something is going to happen.....it always is something.

Suddenly I see something penetrate through the door, it's a blade.

I jumped up, my hands were on the window frames, ready to leap into the tree beside my window.

The blade retreats, I hear her scream, "ROSEYYY!!!" and she stabs the door again, I jump.