The Outcast~ Chapter One

Chapter One :) Hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the Outcast.

No one talks to me, and I don't talk to them.

Ever since the accident... I don't have any friends, except one guy, and I don't even know if he is my friend, much less that I want him to be...

I have forgotten everyone, even my own little brother! Why WOULD anyone want to be near me?

Maybe my life is suppose to suck....

=======================================================

"Rosaline Jandie?!" barked Mr. Gruff gruffly.

I rolled my eyes, of course I'm Rosaline Jandie, I'm the only girl in detention.

"I said, Rosaline Jandie?!" he barked again, I raised my hand, his eyes narrowed.

I looked at him like he wasn't even there, he went on with role call.

"Alex Maxwell?!" he barked again, Alex Maxwell- another bad boy in our school that girls fell over for- threw something at Mr. Gruff, some guys snickered, I rolled my eyes.

Gage got up and picked up the object, he smiled warmly at Mr. Gruff, who looked back at him blankly. Gage went to Alex and set the object on his table, Alex snickered and Gage smirked.

What a suck up.

Mr. Gruff cleared his throat, and said another name on the list, "Kory Zeater?" he said, much more nicer then his earlier barking at everyone else, (And by everyone else I mean Gage, Alex, a guy named Heath, another guy named David, and I)

A small boy raised his hand, then shrunk back in his seat almost immediately, he didn't belong in here.

Mr. Gruff scratched somethings down on his board and set it down on the desk, then turned to us.

Everyone looked back at him blankly, Kory sunk even lower in his desk.

"I am going to point at you, and you are going to tell me why you are here. Then I will give you your assignment." he growled. He reminds me of a dog.

No one said anything.

"Very well then..." he said, then snapped his finger towards Alex, Alex smiled.

"I got caught with a knife, a lighter, two packs of cigerettes, and a bullet shell. Oh yeah, and I got in three....maybe four fights. One with the Vice Principal." he said, he turned to me and smirked, I scowled. Some guys snickered.

Mr. Gruff stood there for a second, then said, "And all they did was give you detention?"

Alex shook his head, "I got In School Suspension for a while, plus I've done worst." he said, he side glanced at his buddies, they chuckled.

Mr. Gruff sighed, "You will be cleaning the room and writing a 10 page report on why you did these things and why they are wrong."

Alex shrugged, Mr. Gruff turned to the Heath guy, he nodded at him.

Heath was a skater-boy, definately, he had on a bright T-Shirt and saggy pants, with bulky Vans and long, shaggy hair. The rumors say that he has an obsession with graffiti, go figure.

Heath smiled, "I got in trouble for spraying the school gym with graffiti that said 'Graffiti Kings, rule the Gym'"

I smiled, the graffiti kings is this group in our school, all love graffiti, all awesome at it. When they put the colorful words on a certain place, they add 'Graffiti Kings' to it, so people know that it was them. And they don't mind the trouble they get into afterwards.