The Outcast~ Prologue

This is my first story on here, I hope you like it :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am The Outcast.

No one talks to me, and I don't talk to them.

I don't have any friends, whats the point? They all leave you anyways,

I used to have friends, I supposedly used to be one of the most popular girls in 10th grade, but I had an accident.......my memory was somehow erased, and I didn't know who I was or anything about my life and the people in it......

And my life changed entirely.

=====================================================

"Rose, Rose wake up, class is over."

I pull my head off of the desk and open my eyes, Jane looks down at me, impatient.

I looked down and get out of my desk, "I'm sorry." I mutter, grabbing my bag and swinging it over my

shoulder.

"Yeah, whatever." she said, as I hurried out of the room.

The halls were buzzing with excitement, kids were gossiping, laughing, starting fights.....

Was I gossiper before the incident? Did I pick fights? ...

Did I laugh?

I sigh, walking down the hall towards the Science wing, keeping my eyes glued to the floor.

"Hey, stupid. Yeah, you." said a voice, I looked up, I was now beside the double doors leading to the

Science wing.

I saw two guys, one was short and hulky, with a baseball jersey on and a Yankees cap. The other was a tall, fat guy with acne and a small head, they were both glaring daggers at a special education kid,

The kid's fingers twitched nervously and he backed up, a look of terror on his face, I watched some more.

"Hey, stupid, you got any money?" said the fat kid, he shoved the S.E. child lightly, intimidating him.

The other guy laughed as the kid got scared and backed into the lockers.

They both laughed, I took a step foward, the fat kid grabbed the S.E.'s shirt collar and lifted him.

What the heck? Where is the S.E. teacher? Shouldn't they be watching the kid?

I frowned and walked towards the guys, I was taller then shorty, but the same height as fatty.

Shorty saw me and nudged fatty, they both turned to me and smirked, "What do you want, you weirdo?" fatty said to me.

I frowned, I was now right infront of them, "Leave the kid alone." I said, my voice stern.

They laughed and turned away from me, I smirked.

"Fine." I said, then- with one small movement- I kicked fatty in his "no-no" area, he let go of the kid and

bent fowards, I then shoved him towards the lockers, his head slammed into it and he yelped in suprise.

Then shorty came after me, he swung his fists like a maniac, but I socked him in his eye the first hit, he fell back one step, he still hadn't hit me yet.

I punched him again........and again........and again....then I tripped him up and he fell backwards, on the ground, I kicked him in his area too, he squeeled.