Chapter 6

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 6
Why can't I
Jessie's POV

A couple of days ago they called us into the building. When we accepted to going to the MAMA awards, we didn't think we would be preforming.

It was some kind of miscommunication between the companies. Cube thought we were just confirmed for going, while the other thought we were going to preform. So we ended up having to preform.

I don't entirely mind, just that the day they told us, my album came out. I was nervous as to how it was going to do, standing alone from JinHai. They told me I would be preforming one of the songs from my new album along with If I Change, the title song of the J&D album.

Its just a lot more work, and I'll be singing alone. Alone. I have never done that before, whenever I looked over I saw someone I loved and cared about. What am I going to look over to? A blank space? A memory of what used to be? Its just hard.

When we got back to the dorm, I checked up on how the album was doing, I was getting a lot of positive feedback for a change, and that's really different for me. Very strange.

I looked over to Dae who was reclined into the couch, flipping through channels on the TV. He sighed in frustration. He tossed the remote to the side.

"Nothing good on." He muttered.

"There is never anything good on. " I answered as I turned back to the screen. I checked at the videos one more time. The uplifting title song was called Notice me. It wasn't sad at all, actually I'm really embarrassed about it.

It was about a girl, who tried to get noticed by her superior in school. It was a weird video, when shooting this I had to dress in a school uniform. It was uncomfortable and then to add on to it, I was chased a bit down hallways. Holding textbooks, doing dance numbers.

There was a lot of cameos in the video. When we first started planning the video a lot of different companies and groups supported it. They think it will be the next gangnam style video. That and they hated SM, they thought I would be one of the next top idols, because I left SM and JinHai. At the time JinHai was sky rocketing in popularity, a lot of people thought it would be one of the most popular girl bands. They thought it took a lot of guts, so apart from Cube, a lot of different companies supported me.

If I remember correctly it featured DooJoon from B2ST as the teacher, Hyuna from 4minute and Suzy from Miss A both played as one of the bad girls, all they did was sit on a desk though and make a face as their followers watched after them. Yoseob from B2ST was one of the students. Zico and B-bomb were even there from Block B, they were just walking down the streets. L. Joe from Teen Top played basketball. Minhyuk and Dae were the best friends of the guy I was chasing, even Jackson and Mark from Got7 were in the video, they played other students. The one I'm most proud about is getting Bobby from Ikon to play the boy I was chasing.

I fangirled so hard when I first saw him. I took over 50 selcas with him as the video was being shot. It was so much fun, everyone in the video grew to be friends of mine.

When I need anything they're there for me.

I got a couple of text messages, I havent read yet.

Jackson: It came out great, see you soon, maybe? We should all hang out.
Bobby<3: OMG WE'RE SO CUTE.
Ziyaco: Next time you come onto one of our videos, okay?
Leo: It looks really good, it came out nice.

I looked back to the video and pressed play.

The screen went Pink and had in bold letters Notice me. It then transitioned to me sitting in the back of a classroom. My eyes out a window, my hand under my chin as I smiled.