Chapter 7

To Love Again | Squeal to Saranghae 

Chapter 7

With you 

Jessie's POV 

I held my hands to my face and cried. It hurt, watching them leave was torture. It felt like the whole thing was happening all over again, that my life was crashing around me. 

It was like reliving the most painful experiences. I never want to feel that the way, to be heart pained and undeserving the torture. 

He walked into my life once again. He kicked up all the stones and blew sand into my face. 

I pulled my legs up and hid my face behind them. Dae placed his arm around my shoulders. He pulled me to his side, I continued to cry. I rested my head on his shoulder and waited for the pain to stop. 

"Its okay," Leo murmured beside me. "It'll get better. " He whispered. 

"He's torturing me. " I cried. He wants me to feel the way I do. He wants this to happen, he wants me to remember. I know Sehun, he had something he wanted to accomplish by coming here. He wants me to remember. 

I really am a cry baby. 

Leo placed his hand on my arm. "Don't let it get to you. " He said softly. 

"Want me to go kick his ass?" Dae asked. I chuckled. I pulled off his shoulder. I could tell he was serious about it. He leaned his head in. His eyes lighting through mine with such depth I had to laugh it off. 

"Don't." I sniffled. He rubbed my back. Leo brushed my hair out of my face from my other side.  His hands were cold against the heat of my skin. I kept my eyes down. 

"You want to go home?" Leo asked. I shook my head. We still have to practice. 

"We can just go home. " Dae said. "Its better we go home actually. " he said and leant forward attempting to get up. 

"I'm fine. " I told them. 

"You really aren't, You're still shaking. " Leo said and stood up. He placed his hand down for me. I looked at it for a second. I took it and he pulled me up. He pulled his arm around my shoulder. 

Dae still sat on the edge of the stage, he sighed. He looked up at us. "Leo, can you take her home? I have something I need to do." He said and I raised an eyebrow. 

"What are you thinking, Dae?" I asked him. He waved me off. His eyes intent on the ground below. 

"Its nothing, I swear. " he said, his voice low. My hands started to shake. I leant back down on my knees. I placed my forehead on his shoulder and held onto his arm. 

 "Dae, what are you thinking?" I asked in a whisper. My voice cracking. He sighed and placed his hand on my back, I sniffled.