Chapter 29

To Love Again | Sequeal to Saranghae
Chapter 29
Queen

I tilted my head back, my throat burning with each word. I knocked my head lazily to each side with a small curve of a smile on my features.

My hand tilted to the right. My pointer finger curling down. The stage was dark. I crossed my legs, my ankles clicking together, the sound of the red heels snapping together.

"There's always someone waiting for me
Admiring me, loving me. " I smirked, the Korean flowing from my mouth in a nice way. I snapped my head to the side once again.

"Aren't I narcissistic? Like wow.
Its just my style, like that," I puckered my lips together as I leant forward, my hands coming together, nails snipping at the back of my hands.

I stood up and swished my hips to the side. I tilted my head to the side. I continued swishing my hips.

"My king, my king, listen up, listen up, now he's gone.
Up and left." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and swung them out. I bopped my hip fully to the right and then shook, having the tassles wiggle with my movements.

"Want a medal, love?
Nah, I'll just sit with the crown.
I'll make you regret it. " I sung as the other dancer came and mirrowed my movements in formation.

Our hips swung, our arms jolted outright, I bent down, my hair falling in front of my face. I stood back up and whipped my hair back.

"You started a game and Fuck,
I'll finish it.
I'm not a little girl like you. I can finish my games." I folded my arm over the the other and wagged my finger. I slid my leg out and rolled my hips.

"And they all know my name,
They know my name, name, name
What do they know of you? Oh oh oh " I turned, the other girls turning with me as I hung my arms over their shoulders. I tilted my head over my shoulder.

"But oh, hey, screw you." I winked and dropped onto my knees like them. Our behinds facing the crowd as we rolled our shoulders and and stuck our asses out.

The crowds were screaming by now. I pushed my leg out from behind and leant my body down. My hair touching the ground. I pulled back up with the help of the two girls at my sides.

"What do they know of you?
I'm the queen. You're nothing to me. " I pushed a leg out and then kicked it up. I rolled my body.

"What is there to say of you?
I'm real. You're nothing to me.
Yeah, I'm all that. " I sung. I placed my hand at the top of my stomach and slid it down. I bit onto my lip as a raised my other arm above my head.

I then took the other off me and crossed it with the other over my head.

"I'm all that."

"I got those red lips, mini skirt, high heels
You know that,
You know that I'm the best." I showed my one side and leant my back on the girl's next to me. We slid our bodies down, our hips rocking ever so slightly.

"If you don't love me, you're going to want to be me. Bad girl
Like come on, baby, who wouldn't want to be me? " I pursed my lips with a growing grin at the lyrics.

"I'm the Queen baby, so step aside or kneel. " we had stood back up and I stepped out of the formation. I clamped one foot down, my heel clicking against the stage.

"I'm all over little things like love. Cause babe, look at me.
I'm going to step on you and show you how small you are. " turning back, I wiggles my behind and shook my hips.

"And they all know my name,
They know my name, name, name
What do they know of you? Oh oh oh

But oh, hey, screw you.

What do they know of you?
I'm the queen. You're nothing to me.
What is there to say of you?
I'm real. You're nothing to me.
Yeah, I'm all that." I repeated the chorus, filling the dance moves as we went on. Hip swaying and thigh jiggling.

"And wait. What what what did you say?
Did you not hear your noona, jagi, all want to be me.
I got that bad girl look and I know how to rock it.
But hey, it's okay, just be envious.
This is my throne and you're the peasant. Just know your place. " I swung my hair back, rapping was awkward, but I was able to pull it off to an extent.

"You're going to regret cutting it off with me.
Cause I'll show the world. I'll show everyone who I am. "

"What do they know of you?
I'm the queen. You're nothing to me.
What is there to say of you?
I'm real. You're nothing to me.
Yeah, I'm all that. (You aren't anything babe)

I'm all that. " I tossed my hair back with the end of the performance.