Chapter 8

To Love Again | Squeal to Saranghae 

Chapter 8 Like

 Candy 

I yawned softly and pulled my eyes open. My skin burned. I shifted my gaze to Leo, who was sleeping calmly as ever. His hair was sticking up in all directions, my eyes went down the arc of his nose to the rise of the sheet against the middle of his bare chest. 

I sat up, a hand holding the blanket to my chest. I rubbed my eyes with the other. The light burned in the corner of my eyes. Sleep pulling me back in. I placed my hand down in between my legs. 

A yawn escaped my mouth. My hair tickled my mid back. I shook it lightly to get away some of the disturbing friction it was making. The sunlight grazed over us from the window. 

I looked over and sighed. Why is the curtain always open? I looked to the side and saw Leo's shirt hanging off the side of the bed. I sat up on my knees and leaned over to get it. 

I pulled my arms through the sleeves and carefully filled in the first couple of buttons. I looked to Leo, still sleeping. I could see his muscles that disappeared under the blanket. I bit my lip. You would think he would be all plushy. 

I turned my attention back to the window. The sun was bothering my eyes. I carefully slipped my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked back, he wrinkled his features briefly. My breath caught in my throat.

He exhaled and shifted his head to the side of the pillow, still asleep. I sighed in relief and pulled myself from the bed, trying to avoid shaking it. 

I quickly walked over, one arm resting on my stomach, holding the shirt down. It went down to my mid thigh, but I was still cautious. I leaned up and pulled the curtains shut. 

It was one of those kind, where if you shut them, it might as well be night. 

I scampered back to the bed. Sleep was still pounding at me in every direction. I slid onto the side and looked over, I could barely see him. Only his outline. I carefully laid back down. I pulled the blankets over us. 

He sighed and I pulled the blankets up to my chin. I faced away from him. I didn't want to wake him. We had sleepovers before, not this kind though... But I learned one thing, Leo doesn't wake up immediately and if you force him, he'll kill someone. 

When Hyuk woke him up once, I was scared. Like horribly terrified that steam might burst from Leo's ears. Hyuk ran for his life that day. 

I fell back to sleep easily. My body being sore, helped a lot. I was cautious of being next to him, like this. But then I said I would give him a chance, and I intend to. 
I woke up to the side next to me cold. I squinted my eyes open. I placed my hand down where Leo used to be. I fluttered my eyes. 

I sat up and yawned. Did he leave? The door was slightly open, but his pants were still here. I rubbed my eyes tiredly. 

I pulled my legs out of bed and heard movement in the other room. I quicken my pace. I came to the living room, it also connected to the kitchen.