Chapter 18

To Love Again | Sequeal to Saranghae
Chapter 18
Baka & Mongryoung

I stopped short of all words. Instinctively I pulled Baka back by the collar. She whined. My eyes met his dark orbs. I couldn't believe my eyes. Why do I always run into him...

"JJ," I heard Dae. He grabbed at my arm and I stumbled back. He pulled me up with the notion. I kept one hand on Baka, the other gripping onto Dae.

I broke away from Sehun's eyes as Dae stepped in front of me.

"It's not like I'm going to hurt her. " Sehun hissed.

"I'm not worried about that. " Dae responded. "Its more like I'm going to hurt you. " he threatened. I grabbed onto his arm. He glanced back at me. His eyes set in a stern glare.

"Dae-" I began only to be cut off.

"Jessie, don't. " he spoke harshly in mandarin.

"Jessie," I snapped my eyes to Sehun. "You think I can't take him?" He asked, his eyebrows stern. I had to take a step back. I never seen this kind of expression from him.

"Sehun." Baekhyun tried to get him to step back, even when Sehun began to close in on Dae. Dae wasn't going to run. I could see it in how he tensed.

"Don't do this. " I spoke softly to the both of them.

Sehun glanced at me. "Are you screwing him too?"

That struck home. My eyes widened as I took a step back.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun practically yelled. I placed a hand to my heart as my eyes watered. Does he really think that lowly of me? I looked up, I could tell he regretted the words. The way he looked at me I could feel so much pain.

Dae caught my expression. Something snapped. He punched him.

I watched as Sehun crumpled to the ground. I could feel the tears slip down my face, I could also feel the pain from all of this. I could feel the memories surge back to me.

I tried to go help him. "Sehun." I gasped. I leant down next to him as he tried to sit up. He held onto the side of his face, but he still turned his eyes to me.

He was about to cry. "I'm sorry. " he whispered. I felt an arm wound around my waist and force me up.

"Come on. " I heard Dae.

"Let me go!" I cried. My emotions were taking over. He removed his arm from my waist and turned it to my arm. He gripped my arm. With the other, he picked up Baka.

"Sorry girl, " he murmured to the dog. He turned back to Sehun, who was by a knealing Baekhyun. "Learn to stop. You're getting really annoying now. " he said.

Sehun sat up. Dae pulled me behind him. I tried to get out of his grip. "Do you like her?" Sehun asked. He stood up. My eyes widened. I looked from Sehun to Dae.

Dae had a look of frustration on his face.

"Well do you?" Sehun asked. "Each fucking time I run into you, You're standing up like you're her boyfriend." He hissed.

"It doesn't matter. " Dae replied. Dae turned and placed Baka in my free arm.

"It does. " Sehun said. "Listen, I don't care who she's with now, or if you fell for her too, I'm not going to lose." He threatened. "I'm not going to lose. " he repeated. His face was dead serious.

"This isn't a game, Sehun." Baekhyun commented.

"Seems a hell like it. " Sehun replied. "First one to claim her heart." I gripped my hand into a fist.