Chapter 16

To Love Again | Sequeal to Saranghae
Chapter 16
Oreas and nonsense.

"Hip thrust!" I yelled and hooted at him. This is my last day in China. Luhan had pulled me out of the hotel and made me go along with him to a photoshoot.

He bent over laughing. I chuckled. He waved his hand off at me. "Let me be serious. " he said putting his hand to his chest. "Then we can go. " he said and I rolled my eyes.

So instead I stood in the back and messed around. God, I love China, no one even tried to stop me. I even recognized some of the volunteers from some events I participated here.

I looked to the snack table. So I went over and started inappropriately licking the cream off oreas. Yeah, I enjoy my life.

When Luhan noticed what I was doing, he had to look away to prevent from laughing. I smirked. I took the grapes and followed the direction of his eyes.

I started popping them up and catching them with my mouth. Something I was horrible with in highschool. He found amusement in it. I dropped my eyes back to him.

"Come on, Look Pretty already so we can get this over with. Pretty, pretty like a girl. " I taunted. He glared.

"I swear to god, Lee, I'm going to get you." He threatened.

"Kiss my ass, pretty boy." Yeah, China was fun. I went to some other countries. A different country each week.

I did keep in contact with Luhan and Yifan. We already made plans for the fruity drinks of China Comeback. It will be fun.

When I got back to Korea, I did feel at home. Dae picked me up from the airport. Of course fans were there to welcome me back to Korea. I politely bowed and kept long strives.

Dae tapped my shoulder in welcome. He didn't want to show any affection in front of the fans. "How was it?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Fun I guess. " I answered.

"Of course it was, you drunk. " he commented. I turned my eyes over and glared.

"Was that necessary?" I asked.

"Are you necessary?" He asked in turn.

I ignored him. "You know, you remind me of those old granpas, you know the type squatting in the grass outside of your house, drinking. " he said. I slapped his arm.

Not going to lie. I am one of those grandpas.

"Leo's at your apartment. " Dae said quietly. I nodded.

"He texted me earlier. " I replied. Dae nodded. We made it outside. When we got to the car, I looked over to him.

"Dae Dae," I got his attention.

"JJ, you old fart, what?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Fine, I don't want to tell you my amazing news. "

"Wait, what is it?" He questioned. The driver took off. Clap clap Cube, thank you for the transportation.

I waved him off. "How's the drama coming?" I asked instead.

He huffed and leaned back into the seat. "Its going well. I'm not the main, so I don't really know." He answered.

"Ah, who were you again?" I asked. He tsked.

"Did all that drinking bust your memory?" He leaned forward mocking me. I flicked his forehead.

"Speak to me like to that and I'll stick chopsticks up your ass. " I threatened. I leant forward. "And turn. "

He leant back. "Wow, China has changed you. " he said in awe.

"I know, I'm such a badass. " I said while playing with my fading red hair.

"More like a mouse. " he teased. "Now what did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"So you know what we were talking about before I left?" I asked him. He rose an eyebrow. "I want a dog. " he looked like a kid that I gave candy to.

I ignored him when he started asking questions. I pulled out my phone. I made a group text. I added in Minhyuk, Hyuna, Leo, Hyuk, Haekyeon, Peniel and Sungjae, I even added Dae's ass in.

Me: What are you guys doing Friday?

It didn't take long, Dae watched over my shoulder.

Minhyuk: Nothing
Peniel: Nothing
Hyuna: I'm free, what you want?
Hyuk: What's this about?
Leo: why?
Dae: shut up and listen.

I looked to him and smacked his shoulder.

Minhyuk: you shut up smartass.
Dae: fight me, fart face.
Sungjae: I smell a fight.
Haekyeon: what the Fuck is this?
Peniel: FIGHT DUMBASSES

I finally decided to step in and stop the vibrating madness.

Me: I go look at dog on Friday, you come or not, I don't care if you're busssy, then buy me lunch, I'll be ready. Thank you, bye bye.

I heard Dae laughing next to me. "You can literally hear the chinglish in that. " he chuckled. "Busssy." He empathized in his thick accent.

I forgot that Dae set his phone in English to get better at it. I laughed. "You caught that?" I used to do that with my cousins. When I was hungry and bored I basically told them to take me out.

I read some of the replies.

Minhyuk: okay.
Peniel; YOU'RE GETTING A DOG
Hyuna: Yessss.
Haekyeon: are you even mature enough for a dog?
Leo: let's get a dog.

When we got to the apartment, I pushed the door open and the lights were already on. I looked over to see Leo. He was sitting at the counter. He had a glass in his hand. Wine. I could smell it from where I was standing.

He stood up and smiled. It didn't take long for him to stride over and wrap his long arms around me. His height still stuns me. I hung onto him.

"I missed you. " he whispered into my hair.

"I missed you too. " he pulled a bit away and dropped a kiss onto my lips. I smiled, his hair was getting longer. I brushed it out of his eyes.

"Just cause you aren't promoting doesn't mean you should become a mop." I told him. I slid my fingers across the side of his face. His arms were still held at the small of my back. I paused and tugged onto the ends of his hair. I pursed my lips. "I missed you. " I repeated.

"I missed you too." He said and brought his lips to mine. Everything fell away, and I was okay with it. I ended up winding my legs around his torso.

He carried me out of the room. "So a dog huh?" He asked between kisses.

"Uhuh."

"I'm down for that. " he showed me how down he was that night.

((A//N))

New chapter, yayayaya, I didn't edit this yet cause its one in the morning and I'm tired.

So comment your feelings, want more Luhan? Dae? Leo?... Sehun? Comment.
And vote.

Oh and by the way, I recently completed American Mocha my Peniel Btob fanfiction. Give it a look if you haven't. I also started Fanart another Exo Fanfictions which stars the Jung Sisters as the main roles along with Baekhyun and Chen. Check it out.

Thank you~