Chapter 10

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 10
Lipstick stains

Only a couple of days now. I'll be back on a huge stage again. This will probably be the biggest preformance Dae and I will take part in. Biggest performance since JinHai.

I brought my eyes down and began slipping on my shoes. I'm going to meet my family at the airport. They wanted to come to see the award show.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "Are you ready?" I looked up to see Leo. He smiled and I nodded. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I pulled it over my shoulder.

"You up for the whole day though? I know how my sister can be." I said worried. He laughed and brushed it off.

"I know how to deal with your sister." He said laughing. We're planning to go out for lunch and then shopping. Hailey is even coming. I honestly don't know anymore.

Before in SM, I wasn't making much money, but now I can proudly say I'm an idol and is making money. I don't make as much as Big Bang, but as a solo artist along with J&D, I make more than most idols. Big numbers too. My debut as a solo with Notice me and my other title From Me to You gave me VIP status.

Notice me is one of the most watched kpop videos on YouTube along with gangnam style.

"Want to bring Hongbin to sacrifice him?" I asked with a chuckle. He hitched up an eyebrow.

"You'll let me?" He asked in suprise. "Last time you said that was an inhumane way of dealing with people. " he said and I laughed.

"Its not like we're going to kill him. " I laughed.

He chuckled and stepped back. "Do you know your sister? We bring Hongbin and he's long gone. " he said with a laugh. I punched his upper arm lightly.

"My sister isn't that bad. " I said. We started walking out of the apartment.

"You say that, but remember the time in America when we were napping and she came into the room to get all the idols numbers off our phones? She is Satan I'm sure. " he said.

I closed the door with a chuckle. "You're such a fool." I laughed.

"A fool?" He asked chuckling.

"Yes, a fool," I said and turned to him while walking down the hallway. "A pabo, an idiot, baka, every name in the book." I said teasing him.

He held a hand to his heart. "Aish," he squished his eyes shut briefly. "You're breaking my heart. " he said and I shrugged it off. He blew out a puff of air in frustration. "Really?" He asked.
I shrugged and turned. I kept walking. Not long after I felt his arms encircle my waist. I stopped. I felt his head in the crook of my neck. His nose skimming my neck.

I felt his hands fold together on my stomach. I leant back into him. It was silent in the hallway. It felt like it should be. I kept my eyes down on our hands. I felt warm inside. I placed my hand ontop of his.

Is this what love feels like?

"I'm really glad. " he whispered. His arms tightened slightly. I felt his breath fan my neck. I moved my palm gently over the back of his hands. "I thought you would never see me this way. "

I remember when he first kissed me. It was before I announced that I was separating from SM. He wanted me to give him a chance and I said I would. I would and I am.

Leo loves me. I was a fool to not see it.

I slowly held onto his hands. "I see you now. " I whispered. My voice hanging lightly in the air. I turned slowly. My eyes meeting his.