Chapter 5

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 5
And Again
Jessie's POV

"Oppa, how was it?" I asked, hanging off Haekyeon's arm. He swung me lightly with a smile.

"It was good." He said. I smiled and looked over to Hyuk who was chatting with Ilhoon. We all decided to hang out, to welcome Vixx back. We decided the park was the best option. We had so many memories already there, it only seemed right.

"Hyukie." I called. He looked over. He raised an eyebrow.

"Want to see what Dae made me do?" I asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows. Dae came to walk with us. He playfully pushed my shoulder.

"I didn't make you do it. It was your own free will. " he said and I stuck my tongue out at him. I turned back to the Hyuk.

"So want to see?" I said with a grin. He came over and nodded.

"You didn't do anything bad right?" He asked skeptically.

"Depends on what you think bad is." I sat down at the swing set and pulled up my pants leg. I got the tattoo. I went with Dae and Minhyuk that day, they tried to get me to get a skull over the scar, but I had other plans.

It was a nice sweet tattoo. Around the base of my ankle there was watercolor tattoo shoreline. It was very artistic and coming out of the shoreline were seven light green turtles leaving foot prints in the sand.

It went around my whole ankle and it held something dear to me. The seven turtles represented the girls I left behind. I did it so I wouldn't forget them. I did it, so they could be with me.

Each of my tattoos has a small purpose, if any. This is my third tattoo. The first one was the Boston horizon line on the inner side of my foot, and the other foot had the Seoul horizon line.

I got the second one a couple of months after I came to Cube. Dae had persuaded me to get that one too. I didn't mind. I told him about wanting to get it after he found my first one.

Dae is pro tattoos. He has five himself. The first one was the word love in three different languages on his wrist. He got it in Chinese, Korean and English. I thought that one didn't fit him, but it does now.

The second one was a star that was located right below his ear, on his neck. He said he got it when he was 18 and he wasn't really thinking when he got it. He said he doesn't regret that choice though. He said its a part of himself now.

The third was a a bird symbol he got on his upper arm. It was delicate and casted around both sides of his arms. It was very detailed. When he told me about it, he said he was flying away from home. He left a lot in China. Some stuff he's still uncomfortable with talking about.

The fourth was the Seoul tattoo. He got the same one that day, right on the same spot. I told him he didn't have to, but he wanted to. I remember how he smiled and said we matched. I couldn't help, but to smile with him.

The last one was two lines that went around his wrist. It was strange but unique at the same time. One line was thick while the other one was thin. It complemented his skin tone nicely.

Hyuk touched my leg. His eyes wide. "What the hell did you do?" He asked.

"I wanted to cover the scar up. " I explained. I wanted to bring them closer to me. They will always be my friends even if they don't think so. I can't leave that part of my life in the dark.

When you leave a footprint in the sand, it's bound to wash away. I just don't want everything to wash over. I don't want to forget.

"It looks good though. " he looked over to where Leo was. "Does he know?" He asked. Leo isn't one for tattoos. He told me I should stop getting them.