Chapter 13

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 13
Keep smiling

I slowly walked out from the backstage. I have to look for Dae. We have a way smaller table, since its only us.

I pulled the dress up to keep myself from tripping. I felt a hand on my arm as I was passing one of the tables. I had my eyes on the ground. I looked up. I froze.

I was passing by Sehun's table. Sehun touched my arm. His hand slid down and off my arm. He slowly smiled. "That was really beautiful. " he whispered. I nodded stiffly. It was a break in between performances. All the cameras were filming the audience.

My eyes drifted to the others, who smiled calmly.

"Thank you. " I responded, my voice was shaking. As I was about to continue when his hand grabbed mine.

My eyes snapped up in surprise. "Please think about what I said. " He said. His eyes sincere. My eyes instinctively went to Leo. His eyes were watching the exchange. I pulled my hand from Sehun's.
"I will. "I whispered while walking away. I passed by the JinHai table. I felt tears rimming my eyes as I caught some of their eyes. I couldn't bear to look at them. I found Dae with my eyes and practically ran over.

He stood up and embraced me. His mouth was next to my ear. "We need to talk later." He whispered. I nodded.

Dae pulled out my seat, I slid down and fixed the dress. I rested my hand on the table. I looked over to Leo who had concern on his face. I smiled to tell him I'm okay. My eyes were resting on the table.

"Jessie!" I looked over. My eyes popped and I smiled.

"Ah! Hyuna!" I said cheery. I stood up as she did. I haven't seen her in a while, with 4minute's comeback she's been busy. We hang out occasionally.

She was dressed in a stunning red dress. She's so pretty. I hugged her. When I pulled away, she smiled and grabbed my hands.

"You were so good!" She complimented. I laughed nervously. I felt eyes on me. I looked to the side. Sehun. I brought my eyes back to her as I tilted my head to the side.

"Thanks, I'm surprised you guys aren't preforming tonight." I said. She patted my hand.

"Its okay," she dropped my hand and I brushed my hair out of my face. "You're going to China soon right?" She asked and I nodded.

"I feel like I live there, I go so much. " I said with a slight smile. She laughed and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"That's what happens when you have talent. When you come back give me a call, arrasso? You still want to look at dogs right?" She asked as she turned slightly. I nodded with a smile.

"Ne, it will be fun. " I said and she gave me the thumbs up before she turned fully and went to her table. I slid back down to my seat with a sigh.

I talked to Hyuna one day about getting a dog. I was talking about how lonely it was at home. She said that a dog would help. I rested my elbow on the table.

I looked over to Dae. "You're getting a dog?" He asked. I nodded. I thought about it for a while.

"Ne," I said sighing. "I want one. " I whispered with pursed lips. "But with my -" I paused to make a motion in the air. "With everything I don't think its the best idea. "

Dae elbowed me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You'll always have boy problems. Dogs are good, get one. " he said too happily, it was a change from his earlier attitude. He yelled at me, told me I shouldn't be with him. "We'll go to check them out. " he said and then leaned back with a grin.