Chapter 21

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 21
Possessiveness

I sat on the carpet in my living room. Baka rolled in between my legs. I played with her, tossing the ball back in forth and such. Leo sat on the couch, his eyes going back from me to the article he was reading.

He barely spoke to me since it happened. I been tip toeing around him. I know he's been hurting. I hate feeling this way.

I dropped my eyes. I really miss Leo. He doesn't even look at me. I curled my arms around myself.

"Are you cold?" He asked. I kept my eyes on the ground. I remembered the day when Sehun and Sang kissed and how I felt. He must be feeling the same way.

I can't take this anymore. I stood up. I watched how his eyes followed my figure. He was laid back onto the couch. He placed his phone down.

"Everything okay?" He asked. Concern was edged into his tone. He leaned up as I took a couple of steps closer. He sat up, his legs still laid across the couch.

His hand settled on the top of my hip. "Something wrong?" He asked. His fingers squeezed me gently. I lifted my leg over and straddled him.

He was caught off guard. His eyes widened and his other hand went to rest on my other hip. His fingers skimmed my skin under the edges of my shirt.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I sniffled.

"I'm sorry. " I whispered and brought myself down to fit into him. I hugged my arms as much as I could around him. He froze under me. I buried my face into him.

I took in his cologne, only the light hint of it that clung to his skin. I always loved how he smelled.

"Jessie. " he sounded breathless, but his arms went over me nonetheless. His sweater draped over me warmly.

"I don't want to hurt you." I said quietly. I scrunched my hands in his sweater and held on tight. His grip on me tightened. I lifted my head from his shoulder. His eyes were watching.

I love him. I do. "I'm really sorry. " I whispered. I dropped my eyes. "I can't imagine how you felt. " I whispered. I felt his hand move from my hip to the side of my face.

"Its okay. " he whispered.

"It's not okay. " I answered. "I keep going out and hurting you when you dont even deserve any of this. Even with Dae, I'm sorry. " I whispered.

"Its fine. Dae told me. He apologized. " he said quietly. "Its not your fault. " he whispered.

"You can't keep letting me slide like this, Leo. " I whispered. He's too kind. Maybe its best if I leave him... I can't keep doing this to him. I clung onto him as my body ached. "I'm bad for you." I whispered. "I'm only going to hurt you. " I whispered.

"I'm not going to break up with you. " he responded and rubbed small circles along my back. His eyes locked with mine. "I'm happy with you. " he said quietly. "Of course there is going to be problems, but I love you and I will stay to work them out. " he replied. "I just want you to love me back. " he whispered.

"I do. " I replied. My anxiety slapped me every which way. He nodded. He smiled and hugged my body tighter to his.

"I don't plan on letting you go. " he whispered. I placed my head down onto his chest once again.

"I don't want you to let me go. " I replied. He sighed and it felt better with him.

"Yah, idiots, wake up." I felt prodding at my side. I opened my eyes slowly. A grumble settling in the back of my throat. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.