Chapter 23

To Love Again | Sequeal to Saranghae
Chapter 23
I'm not that

I placed the ice pack at Leo's lip. He flinched at the touch. His body was still tensed. He placed his hand over my own, applying more pressure to the spot.

I sighed and pulled his hair out of his face, trying to see any additional injuries. The black eye was darker than I thought. Everyone was still panicking behind us.

All the rushed words. There was some EXO members on this side. They might have just ran to the closest exit when it happened. Baekhyun came over.

"How is he doing?" He asked. Leo looked up with a glare. Baekhyun backed off slightly. "I don't mean any trouble." He said. I looked over, Xiumin was glaring over here. I shifted slightly.

"I don't think this is the best time. " I said. I dropped my eyes and he walked away.

"Hyung, you okay?" Hyuk came and sat by Leo. Leo looked over and nodded. I dabbed his face with the pack.

I heardvsome of the members of Got7 talking behind us. I felt a tap at my shoulder. I turned around. It was Dae and Mark. They nodded their head over to the side. I looked to Leo and he nodded. I got up and followed them.

Mark brought his gaze down. "I heard your manager talking. He's going to have you drop from the public for a while. " he said. My eyes widened.

"What?" I asked.

"They don't think its going to be safe for you anymore. " Dae continued. I looked between the two.

"They think the fans will try to kill you. " Mark said. Panic set in.

"Then what's going to happen?" I asked Dae particularly. Dae dropped his eyes.

"They're putting us on hiatus. " he answered. He sighed. "I talked to the manager already. They said after we release the video and album that we aren't going on promotions. I'm going into acting, they think they want you to set up a stay in america or China for a couple of months." He said sighing. I nodded. I sighed and brought my hand through my hair.

"They're going to call you in Monday to tell you. " Dae said and I nodded. I turned from them. I went back to Leo. I'll tell him Monday. We don't need any more stress tonight.

I sat back down next to him. "What was that about?" Hyuk asked.

"I'll tell you guys later. " I said softly.

"Our companies are going to kill us. " I whispered. I'm sure SM would press charges on all of us too.

"We'll be fine. " he said softly.

"I doubt it. " I replied.

"They're ending the show!" I heard from behind me. I snapped in the direction of the voice. They can't be serious. This was only the start.

When we got home, everyone didn't know how to react. Vixx decided to give Leo some space and I knew they were trying to let us repair and talk about what happened tonight.

I sat across from him with my eyes on the table. "I didn't want it." I said quietly. He was silent. He held the ice pack to his face. "I never wanted it. " I said again and I could tell my heart was beating faster. It told me I wasn't being completely honest. I ignored it.

He nodded. "Let's just-" he sighed. He brought his eyes up. "I don't know. I don't know what to do anymore. " he whispered.

I brought my eyes down. My chest felt constricted at that. He stood up. "I don't know what to think anymore. Every freaking time it's about him." He said angrily.

"I'm not cheating on you. " I said in reply.

He snapped back over. "Are you sure you aren't?" My eyes widened. I stood up.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked. Leo glared in response.

"Somehow you're always kissing him. " he said. His eyes narrowing down at me.

I scoffed. I crossed my arms over my chest. "We kissed twice, Leo, twice. Each time he fucking kissed me. " I shouted at him. I'm sure the while floor could hear us. I could feel my heart breaking each time he replied. "Do you really think I would cheat on you?" I asked my voice cracking.

He didn't respond. He just kept looking the other way. It gave me enough. I turned my back to him and went to the room. I closed the door and cried.

The next morning, I woke up to a hand stroking my hair. I kept my eyes down on the mattress. I already knew who it was. I waited.

I sighed lightly, telling him I was awake. "I'm sorry. " he whispered. "I just got... Insecure. " he said lightly. I grabbed his hand from my hair. My fingers traced his palm.

"I wouldn't cheat. " I answered. It hurt that he thought I would. I brought my eyes up. He was wearing a gray t shirt and his blue boxers. I guess he slept on the couch. His hair was messy.

"I know. " he replied. "I just don't want to lose you." He replied. His other hand touched my face softly.

"You won't, you just have to trust me. " I whispered gently.

"I do. " he whispered. I sighed and sat up.

"You do realize what made me stay in Korea right?" I asked. I dropped his hand in my lap. "I was going to stay in America when my father told me I had to leave SM. " I wiped my eyes. I didn't want to start all over again.

He locked his eyes with mine. "I didn't think I could make it anymore. " it hurt thinking about this. "I didn't want to even try anymore. I hurt too many people here. " I said shaking my head. "Coming back here was like pressing a dagger in my heart. That's what I thought it was going to be like. " I said softly.

"But then before I told my father, you came to me. " I remember how Leo touched my arm. "Do you remember what you said to me?" A tear slid down my cheek. He just shifted closer to me. "You said that you wouldn't give up on me, you wanted your words to be still true. " his other hand wiped away my tears.

"I stayed because of you. " I whispered. "I thought you could fix my broken heart, and Taekwoon, you did. You fixed me. " I cried. "So when I say I love you, I really do love you. "

His arms came and rounded around my waist. He pulled me up and brought me closer. I pulled back slightly and brought my lips to his.

He was slow at first. His hands lifted my rear and I was on his lap. The sex. It took up our weekend that we spent holed up, watching our companies deal with the mess. I guess it was my goodbye to him. I don't know when I'll see him anymore.

SM apologized so did Cube and Jellyfish for what happened. They then went on to explain everything.

Leo and I were on the couch when we saw the reports. Leo was still bruised up from the other day, but he didn't let it bother him. I laid my legs over his lap as we watched.

I wore his T-shirt. It went down to my mid thigh, he just wore boxers. His hand went over my legs, stroking my skin. I'm going to miss him.

SM went on to explain the motives of Sehun. All three companies went onto explaining that it was personal reasons that occurred while I was under SM. They wouldn't release any more information on the subject.

"It should start to calm down now. " Leo said sighing. I wish he was right.

((A/N)) OK l
So how's the drama guys?
Sorry its short.
But guess what?
Deadly Games, my new work, is now out. So give it a read ;) remember its rated Mature.
Also anyone excited for this amazing Vixx subunit? I'm dying here.
Thanks

Comment, read, Vote.