Chapter 15

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 15
China's fruity drunks

"Luhan." I brought my eyes up. Shit you not, he was there. My eyes widened as I stood up.

"Hi," I said with wide eyes. He smiled and brought his hand out. His hair was blond and tosseled. I'm surprised we're not being attacked by fans right now.

"Hi, its nice to actually meet you. " he said and I smiled.

"Same to you, were you here for the concert?" I asked. "I didn't notice you. " I commented.

He nodded. "Yeah, I was here tonight. You preformed really well. " he said and I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He nodded. "Want to go out for dinner? I been meaning to meet up with you for a while. " he said. I dropped my eyes. I don't keep in touch with EXO. That was the only connection between us.

He continued, "I know what happened. Trust me, it'll be fine. I'll invite Yifan." He said. I brought my eyes up.

"You know?" I asked.

"Of course. " he brought his eyes to the side. "Yixing told me. " he said. He turned back to me. "So how bout it?" He questioned. I sighed.

"I don't know if its such a good idea to be honest. " I replied.

"We're not going to pressure you." He said. "Just come out with us. " I nodded.

"Okay, okay. " I said. I looked to the side. My manager was wrapping up. "I'm taking off. " I said and she nodded.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." She said and I nodded. I grabbed my back and tilted my head.

"So where to?"

We came to a dim lit restaurant and bar. We ended up meeting Yifan there. He smiled. "Its nice to meet you." I said and he said the same.

We ended up sitting in a corner booth. I sat on one side, Luhan sat in between and Yifan on the other.

"So how is your work here in China?" I asked. I didn't get nervous. I guess after enough time around idols I just don't feel it anymore.

Yifan smiled and rubbed his hands together. "Its good, we do way better here." Yifan said glancing at Luhan. "We didn't do that well in SM," he continued. I nodded.

Luhan looked to me. "How is business on your end now?" He asked. I nodded again.

"Good, I have to say the same. I'm making so much more now. Just from my debut I made more money then I would have ever made before. " I said. I could buy most of my father's company.

They nodded and smiled. "So what? You're in a duo group now?" Yifan asked leaning forward, "sorry I only really know about your solo debut. " he said. I nodded.

I pulled a hand up. "No, its fine. Yeah I'm in a duet kind of thing. Mostly R&B kind of music. " I answered.

Luhan moved his hand. "Wasn't your group before like a pop group? Is it different singing ballads now?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Not really, I like Ballads so much more but it's not that different. Just different pitches I guess." I said. I moved my hand in a simple gesture. "Let's not talk about that." I said smiling.

"Um," Luhan began. He looked to Yifan then back. "Yixing told us what happened at the MAMA awards. " he said. I nodded and dropped my eyes.

"What really happened between you two?" Yifan inquired. I looked up. He leaned forward. "I don't mean to pry, but we really have no clue, Sehun doesn't talk to us anymore, we're both excluded from all of them except Yixing. But even then he's careful with what he tells us. " he said.