Chapter 28

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 28
Concepts

"Then this way. " I slid my body the way the instructor was telling me too. I ended up losing my balance and falling. Sighing I dropped my head to my knees.

"You're not going to pull this concept off. " the woman sighed. I rolled my eyes. "Are you sure you want this one to be the title song?" She asked and I nodded.

"Its the only way to splash back. " I replied. I'm not going to fuck this up. I stood back up. "Let's go back over it again. " I said.

I danced and sang until my throat hurt and my knees were ready to collapse. I kept my eyes on my form in the mirror. I bent one of my legs over the other and swished my hair to the side.

I swung my hips to the side. My hands placed at my hips ad I swished them. I then dropped my legs into a squat and rolled my hips.

I kicked my leg out and then pulled it back in with a flip of my hair. The door opened. I looked over my shoulder, my hand resting on my knee.

"Hey. " I said out of breath. I stood up. Dae leant against the door frame.

"Remember you have a hair appointment tonight. Don't forget. I won't be home later, I'm going to practice my lines for next week. " he said and I nodded. He smiled. Its only been two weeks since I been back in Korea.

He chuckled. "Its still so weird hearing voices coming out of our training room now." He pressed his lips together with a sigh. "Its nice having you back, JJ." He said.

"Its nice being back, Dae Dae. " I said with a small smile.

He closed the door and I continued practice happy. I ended up going to the salon with Ilhoon.

"So how is it being back?" He asked. His hair is blond now, he looked well. I missed all of them so much.

"Its good. " I replied. "My Korean got rusty again. " I laughed. He pulled his lips up in a smile.

"Aish, what are we going to do with you." Ilhoon teased and messed with my hair. I smacked his hand away. I pushed him gently with my shoulder.

"So what happened when I was gone?" I asked as he pushed the door of the salon open.

"This and that. Just you know the usual." He answered. I titled my head to the side.

"I expected gossip. " I said with a pout forming on my lips. He tilted his head forward.

"Then you should have brought Minhyuk. That boy will go on like a teenage girl. " he said with a sigh. I laughed and a woman approached us.

She took us to the back, so we wouldn't be seen. Ilhoon told me all about how Hyuna and Dae got together to Sungjae being dared to pick up dog shit with his bare hands. These boys are not idols, they're idiots.

He cleared his throat. I looked over. "How have you been dealing with everything?" He asked. I shrugged.

"So and so. " I know he's talking about Leo. I pursed my lips and brought my eyes back to the mirror. They're dyeing my hair silver. "It still hurts. " I said.

"I would have thought so. " he said softly.

I sighed. "The thing that hurts the most is that he picked someone from the sane company as us. " I said.

"Technically A-Cube is a sub company." I sent him a glare. "Sorry." He said sheepishly. I huffed.

"Do you know her?" I asked. "The whole time I was in this company I never met her, we sang on the same stage. But we never actually talked." I said and rubbed the corner of my eye.