Chapter 30 • Final

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 30
To Love Again
Final

"So how are liking being in the light again?" He asked. I tightened my grip on the mic. A smile slipping onto my face. I tilted my head to the side, my hair falling in waves.

"Its hard. Just as hard as it was when I began. But I love it. " I responded. "I rather be here then working a desk job. " I said with a small sigh. The man nodded.

"You would have been working for a major company in America right?" He asked and I nodded in turn.

"Yes," I answered. "My father's company. My brother is going to own it in a couple of years, but my sister and I do have a lot of shares in it, just in case. " I added.

"Do you plan on going back to America to take part in the company after your career in singing is done?" He asked. I crossed my legs with pursed lips.

"I don't think so. If anything my brother and I will work something out and hopefully I'll run Asian offices. " I replied. "After being in America a while ago, it doesn't feel like home anymore. " I said and he nodded.

"What about your family there?" He asked.

"We're still family. " I chuckled. "It doesn't matter that an ocean separates us. We'll still find ways to see each other. " I said with a grin.

The man dropped his eyes. Then lifted them a moment later. "So then you would be open to having a family here?" He asked, his voice deep echoing mine.

"Of course. " I answered. "I already have a family here. " I continued. "I met so many people here that I hold close to heart. They helped me get where I am today. "

"Like JinHai?" I didn't even flinch.

"Especially the girls. " I said softly. "They affected my life so much." I suppressed a smile. "I do wish I was closer with all of them. I'm only in contact with Ki as of this moment. But I consider all of them as sisters to me. "

"Even after the incident where Sang took your position in the group?" I dropped my eyes. A sigh floated out of my lips. I brought my eyes back up.

"Yes, even then. It was painful at the time and I thought it was the biggest betrayal. But she had to do it. And I don't blame her and I hope she does well with her situation right now. I hold no hard feelings towards any of the girls. "

"And EXO? There was a lot of speculation that you were dating one of the members, Sehun, during your time in SM. Is it true?" He asked and to shock everyone in the audience I nodded.

The public knows Sehun and I had something together. They just don't know if it was a fling or a steady relationship.

"We were dating for a long time. He was my first love. " I answered. The man's eyes widened. He never thought I would have admitted it. I shifted my eyes down. "He was more than my first love, sometimes I think we were supposed to be. " I said softly with a nod.

"Why do you think that?" My heart is hurting. I took a deep breath as my eyes began to water.

"Our fates were so entwined, it gets impossible to breath. " I replied and my eyes narrowed. I patted under my eyes. "My heart still loves and is still pained by him all the time. " I sighed.

"Why did you two break up?"

"I was irrational and wouldn't listen to him. I wish I did. " I said and brought my eyes to the corner of the room. I still remember the day. The live performance. The music, the rain. Playground. "But I ran away and I hurt him the most by going to someone else. " I replied. I do miss him. I really do.