A41 & Playlist

A41

Laughing to himself, he found it fairly easy to lay eyes on this woman whom the Pro heroes, including All Might himself seemed to quickly hold so dear to their hearts. She very literally fell right into one of his plans without even ruining too much of his plans.

How wonderful, All Might. A love interest from another world.

He had been able to find out that not only was she from another world but also knew a great deal about this one. Unfortunately, when he tried to see for himself exactly what she knew as a way to assist his own plans, it seemed to dilute and disappear into nothing before he could truly see anything of great importance. Many had quirks but for a woman seemingly not from their world, he sensed that it was somehow her doing.

Interesting indeed.

It didn't matter much. Soon, everything would continue to fall into his plans, regardless of whoever this woman was. He had a strange interest in this. Not in the woman herself but in using her to bring more chaos to the pro heroes and power to himself.

Of course, convincing her to join their side, after the USJ, would be impossible.

Removing her entirely from the picture would be even more of a wonder. With so many clearly infatuated with this twit, why not snatch her from the most important world?

The world of the living.

Even young ones are drawn to her, so how much more pain would it bring to all of them to end her slowly?

Oh, All Might. This is going to be fun.

Yamada's POV

Hearing song bird say she loves music was my ticket into her heart for sure! I am seriously epic at making playlists. Everyone always says so.

Except Aizawa but he's an enigma.

Yamada sat at his desk in between classes, trying to put one together for Y/n that was both fun, and something that will speak to her about how he feels about her.

If he's honest, he feels like he has to catch up to Aizawa of all people, but he doesn't want to stop. Thinking of her smile and how cute she looks when she gets flustered is the coolest. The sweetest. The most beautiful...

He removed his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. He never had a problem with putting playlists together before, but it's been an hour since he started and he's put like four in this thing!

Present Mic is known for being both loud and confident. Yamada, however, is desperately trying to hide how often he has to compose himself around Y/n.

Yeah, sure, people say he's smooth, but a lot of the time, it's acting. As a pro hero, acting is also a part of the job.

Act like you got it all together.

Act like you know you'll win.

Act like the things you see as a pro hero never haunt you during the night.

Act like doubt isn't ever present in your mind about what could've been done to save the lives of so many lost.

He let out a defeated sigh. He wants to be honest for once.

With that, he cracked his knuckles to get started on the playlist to Y/n from his real heart.

He got so into it, he actually ended up having to make the playlist smaller so it could fit on the mp3 player he picked especially for her. He put great care into each song he chose, songs he knew she'd love but many of the ones he loved that expressed himself the best.

This is almost more terrifying than fighting villains. At least with a villain, you know where you stand. With Y/n....it's hard to see what her thought process is. I get the sense she's been hurt before. Maybe a lot. I don't ask about it because I want her to be comfortable around me to tell me herself. But...I want to know how to love her best.

He shook his head and smacked his cheeks. An attempt to psych himself up. It didn't work, but he was determined to go anyway.

She's never been the type to look down on anyone because they show vulnerability. It's one of the reasons I even like her, and another reason why I feel my sight go red when I see her being that way with everyone.

She's the genuine article. Odd, but kind. Funny, but shy. She doesn't even mind being real to show how she feels. It's admirable, scary, amazing.

He grabbed the playlist and took off to find Y/n.

I wouldn't mind being number 1 in this. In her life.