Sake

Okay, so I am not quite sure exactly how I ended up in this situation. With how things were going, I was pretty dang sure that I was gonna be thrown in jail forever because I have nothing to prove I'm not a villain, and yet know so much about them.

Yet, here I am, drinking at a bar with Hizashi, Shouta, Nemuri, and freaking Toshinori. I swear, I would be so incredibly happy except....I had no idea that I would be pushed toward alcoholism after only being here for an hour. I've heard of Sake but this didn't feel quite so intense until the second sip.

However....I feel great!

"BRING ANOTHER ROUND!" Hizashi yelled out while putting his glass in the air to toast everyone again. Aizawa silently drank while Toshinori remained the lone sober individual to make sure everyone got home safely. Nemuri had to have been way past her limits and yet she is still going strong.

All I could do is nod as my drink was filled for the 3rd time. I tried to move only a little to keep the world from spinning inside my intoxicated brain.

Why did I agree to this?????? Did I agree to this? What's this?????? It's good!

"Y/n, are you okay?" Toshinori asked quietly. I slowly turned to face him, doing my best to focus my sight on his thin face before smiling calmly.

"Yep! I am super freaking awesome, Toshi! I love how sweet you are! I wanna hold your heart and keep it safe forever so it can't break...wait...hearts can't be held! So sorry!"

I leaned toward him and cupped his cheeks. I smiled at him and immediately became confused.

"Toshi, when did your hair change??? I like it the other way better!"

Toshinori's face was a bright red but still held a smile.

Aizawa tapped my shoulder, and I snapped my head in his direction.

"WHAT!?" I giggled as I put my finger to my mouth in a shush movement.

When my eyes were able to focus on the man in front of me, my confused glare turned into a smile again.

"Shou! When did you get here?"

Aizawa gently pulled me away from Toshinori with the same stoic expression.

"I came here with you guys, in case you forgot."

His face didn't change, but...

I turned completely toward him and leaned close to where our noses were almost touching. "Nice to know your view of personal space actually diminishes when you're drunk." He muttered without moving.

"I could never forget you Sho! You're so cool! So strong!" I tilted my head to the side as I inspected his face. "Your color is black, not red! Turn back to be your colors!"

I backed away a little and felt myself going further than intended, only for Aizawa to grab me again and sit me upright.

When I was steadied once again, I reached out and grabbed the arm of his jacket.

"Shou! I love this jacket. So many pockets and I bet it matches everything!"

I squeezed his arm and giggled like a little girl.

"Your arm is a rock! I love it!"

I let go and looked toward Nemuri and Hizashi, who had apparently already passed out a little while ago.

"They fell asleep?" I whined. "They can't! We have to have more drinks and stuff!"

I felt my skull swimming and leaned against Aizawa, snuggling closer to him in an attempt to relax. "Sleep sounds good. I'll sleep with you, okay Shou...."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It feels so cold. It's so dark and cold. Where are we?

That's right....

You're not with me anymore.

I need to find you.

You're closer now, so please....

Find me.

It's been so long and I've been looking for you everywhere.

Once we're together again, we'll be one.