{TWO SHOT}

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a month already that Sehun has left this world,The Kim Mansion was gloomy where once there was a happy atmosphere and now it's like everything has dried down.

Jimin was not as cheerful as before,he don't even spend much time with his own son,he will always lock himself in his room and taking a hold of Sehun's shirt,he will start crying thinking about his miserable life.

The baby was also not happy as before because now he is being a cranky type,what do you expect from a small child without having both his mother and father beside him.

Taehyung was really in a very big confusion,Here jimin was being stubborn and not leaving his room while on the other hand the baby was seeking for his mother's warmth.

Seeing Jimin like that Taehyung's heart is clenching in pain,yes,
Taehyung loved jimin from childhood.

Jimin was cousin of Taehyung and Sehun,he was their mother's brother's son,From the childhood Taehyung always had a soft spot for the chubby bubbly baby, Taehyung always admired jimin alot these two were the closest from their childhood.

And when they both finally entered their puberty, Taehyung was the first one to realise that he actually loved jimin, Taehyung kept quiet waiting for jimin to turn 18 so that he can confess his love but some stupid things took a turn.

Taehyung came to know that his parents are arranging his big brother Sehun's marriage with their cousin jimin, Taehyung's heart almost came out when he heard those words,he was very confused about whom to choose but at last seeing the happy smile on his brother's face he decided that he will sacrifice his love for jimin.

About jimin when he turned 17 he eventually fell in love with Taehyung,but his whole world crushed down when he heard his mother speaking about him marrying Taehyung's older brother Sehun,But jimin decided whatever will happen jimin will confess his love for Taehyung.

So on a gloomy evening he proposed Taehyung about his feelings.

Flashback

Taehyung was jimin's senior,he was in a cafeteria talking with his friends but soon jimin came in the view.

Jimin:Taehyung hyung i want to tell you something.
Taehyung:Speak jimin.
Jimin:Not infront of everyone,i want to say it personally.
Taehyung: Alright,ok guys I will be back soon.

Taehyung bid goodbye to his friends and both jimin and taehyung came to the rooftop where they rest.

Taehyung:Yes jimin say it.
Jimin:As- you know that-that I am---
Taehyung:Speak clearly jimin-ah.
Jimin:As you know that I am marrying Sehun hyung i wanted to say that............I love you Taehyung hyung,i realised my love for you just some days ago, I just wanted to clear it to you because I don't want to keep this in my heart.

Taehyung was speechless he didn't know what to say he thought jimin didn't love him that's why he agreed to this marriage but now this was all complicated for Taehyung.

Taehyung:Jim-jimin are you saying the truth.
Jimin:yes hyung,why would I lie to you about it.

Taehyung thought for a moment then his brother's happy face came in view so without wasting any moment Taehyung said which he clearly knows he will regret later.

Taehyung:Go from here.
Jimin:But Hyung------
Taehyung:I SAID RIGHT GO AWAY FROM HERE.
Jimin:B-but h-hyung I LOVE YOU.
Taehyung:AND I DON'T LOVE YOU,I HATE YOU JIMIN,JUST GO AWAY I CAN NEVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU,SO GET OUT.
Jimin:h-hyung