PART 21

AUTHOR'S POV
Jimin instantly came out fast from the bathroom and when he was finally out he let out a sigh of relief,he smacked himself and said

Jimin:aish jimin u r a idiot why did u do that now what will he think about me a probably a sl*t or worse than that but i can't stop myself from letting out my love for him--wait what did I just said OMG I am in love with him --no no jimin u can't fall in love with him ,but still aahhh i hate myself for this.

Then jimin went towards his closest to change the clothes because he was wet from the water.

Jimin then remembered the past incident and blushed creeped on his cheeks.

WITH TAEHYUNG

When jimin went away probably ran away taehyung just chuckled at that and started bathing.

Taehyung:why did he kissed me and why he was jeolous from solar he is just stupid and i hate him,he just kissed me wtf what is happening with him is he mad or anything huh but even I kissed him oh c'mon taehyung it was just heat of the moment yeah it's just that and nothing else.

Taehyung then completed his bath and came out after wearing a bath robe and saw that jimin was sitting on the edge of the bed deep in the thoughts.

Anger rushed towards taehyung when he saw jimin but he just kept silent and started glaring at jimin.

Soon jimin felt that someone's eyes are digging holes in him,he looked up to see taehyung glaring at him,he averted his gaze away.

Taehyung:did u completed ur work that ur history professor gave u.
Jimin:no sir.
Taehyung:then completed the work rather than whore around.

Jimin just shot his head up and glared at taehyung,even he did the same and taehyung went out from their.

Jimin just sighed his whole life is a game for everyone.

NEXT MORNING

It was next day and everything was going well in the university but all the people say the truth that is 'there is peace before every disaster '.

Jimin didn't even gave a glance at taehyung,while he was teaching taehyung noticed this but he kept quiet because he don't want to make a whole show for the classroom.

Soon it was history class and yeah jimin hates this class for core because
1.The class is boring as hell he means why would we have to know about the past characters he respects them but it's not it too much to know.

2.And he also hates this class because the history professor hate him and he too hate this professor because he always push jimin into the unbelievable things and get him to punished.

And he also hates this class because the history professor hate him and he too hate this professor because he always push jimin into the unbelievable things and get him to punished

(The history professor YUGYEOM)(isn't he too cool🤌)

Soon when jimin was lost in thoughts,yugyeom entered and all the children's wished him a good morning.

Yugyeom:so mr jimin aren't u too a student of this class.
Jimin:*nodded*
Yugyeom:then why the hell are u still sitting stand up and wish me mr jimin

Jimin just rolled his eyes and stood up from his place and wished the history teacher with a 'good morning'.

Soon every one sat down and yugyeom started his class.

Yugyeom:did u all completed ur assignment which I gave u yesterday.
Everyone including jimin:yes sir.
Yugyeom:ok good show me.

Yugyeom started checking the assignments one by one coming to there places.

But jimin was tensed and panicking because he can't find his assignments,he surely remembered that he kept the assignment in his backpack but where did the assignment go.

Soon yugyeom came to jimin's placed and asked him to show the assignment.

Yugyeom:show me ur homework
mr jimin.
Jimin:sir i can't find my assignment --
Yugyeom:tell clearly jimin u have not done it na
Jimin:I have done-------
Yugyeom:STOP LYING
Jimin:but sir------

Jimin then remembered something and his eyes fumed in anger he passed away leaving yugyeom behind and drag solar out of the bench and ----

*SLAP*

Yes u are right jimin slapped him, everyone's eyes widened when they all witnessed the scene infront of them.

Jimin:U BITCH HOW DARE U PUSH ME INTO TROUBLE HUH DO U THINK U WILL ACT SMART HUH.

Yugyeom glanced at solar who was silently crying,he went towards solar and calmed her down.

Next moment jimin's eyes widened in fear when he heard what yugyeom said.

Yugyeom: JIMIN COME WITH ME TO THE OFFICE OF MR KIM TAEHYUNG'S and solar u too dear.

What do u think about this chapter?and why did jimin blame solar?will taehyung will punish jimin or he will let it go?

Want 30+ votes and 5+comments on this chapter buddies till then bye
Take care 😊
LOVE you 💓