PART 15

AUTHOR'S POV

(Time skip to two weeks)

It's been two weeks Since jimin has lost his virginity,And also Taehyung was not there,He directly went somewhere after that day,No one seems to care about where taehyung went,jimin was so much in pain from that day till now jimin can't walk properly.

Mrs kim, Jennie and Kai always taunt him,he has became a servant of them rather than their son-in-law,But in this two weeks jimin can feel something different with him happening like he was throwing up a lot in this one week,he is getting stomach ache often,also jimin always feels dizzy and weak when he do some house chores.

Jimin was showing some pregnancy symptoms,he was scared that what if he is pregnant,And if he does he just wanted to protect this child.

Jimin was right now in the kitchen chopping some vegetables lost in his thoughts,but soon he came out of his thoughts when the middle aged maid sujin who he mentioned as aunt placed her own hands on jimin's shoulder.

Maid:What happened jimin?why are you looking so tensed.
Jimin: Nothing aunt,I was just thinking something.
Maid:i don't know why but you look so pale jimin,if something is wrong pls say me I am here for you,i know you are still traumatized about what happened with you but you need to move on ok.
Jimin:Yes aunt i can--------------
Maid:JIMIN.

When jimin was talking he soon felt dizzy when he was about to fall but the maid sujin was quick enough to catch him.

Maid:Jimina are you ok you don't seem fine to me.
Jimin:y-yeah i al-also think the sa-me.
Maid: Jimin if you don't mind can you do a pregnancy test *whisper*
Jimin:yes aunt I also feel the same but from where will we get pregnancy test*low voice*
Maid:I will go to the nearby store and will bring it for you okay.

Jimin nodded his head,and the maid went away while jimin just stood there silently.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in gawngju a couple was cuddling eachother,the handsome man was time to time pecking the other cute man's forehead in between there was a small and cute girl was laying down between her parents.

??:I missed you so much my baby.
??:i missed you too honey,pls forgive me for Leaving you alone and hiding your kid from you.
??: It's okay sweetheart i forgave you,now I don't need anything else rather than you and my daughter.
??:Then what about your wife who is in your mansion baby.
??:what about him,i didn't accept him as my wife so don't worry,and from now onwards you are my wife,Now let's go or we will get late.

They both giggled happily,But soon there daughter was awake by their noises,they both started calming her down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back in Seoul right now jimin was standing in the bathroom waiting for the results,he was extremely nervous outside the maid was standing even she was nervous and scared,Soon the results pull off and jimin got shocked seeing that.