PART 18

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin got shocked listening to yoongi's words he didn't want once again to go the same h*ll,he immediately got down on his knees.

Yoongi:hey,hey,hey what are you doing?
Jimin:*crying*pls don't tell them,pls have mercy on me.

Yoongi and hoseok got confused and without wasting any moment hobi immediately took jimin in his warm arms.

Hoseok:Jimin what happened dear?
Yoongi:If you say us what happened with you then we might help you.
Hoseok:yes jimin.

Jimin then looked up towards sujin,the maid gave a gesture to speak but jimin shooked his head saying he didn't want himself to say so the maid started speaking.

Maid: Actually it's-------------------------------

The maid narrated whole story to the couple, hobi's eyes were teary and yoongi felt bad for blackmailing the kid,who had to go through so much at a young age.

Yoongi:i am sorry for scaring you jimin,if you two want then you can come with us.
Hoseok:yes,jimin in this condition you can't take any risk or it will be harmful for the baby, pls come with us.
Jimin:No it's okay I am fine.

Jimin and the maid sujin wanted to go with them but still they are strangers they can't believe someone so blindly beside that they can't burden them.

Hoseok: It's okay we are not harmful for you guys and I also know that you are hesitating because you don't want to burden us but it's okay even i need someone whom I can chit chat can you pls be my friend jiminie?

Jimin after listening to hoseok's words believed that there are some people who are kind enough too,And jimin didn't wanted to break this man's heart so he agreed on that.

They all smiled when hoseok jumped up and down, yoongi also had a fond smile on his face,but hoseok suddenly stopped jumping and there was frown visible on his face.

Jimin:What happened hyung?
Hoseok:Jimina actually we are going to Busan,As yoongi is a music producer he got a important project in Busan so we are heading to Busan right now,but i don't think you want to leave Seoul don't you?
Yoongi:i sometimes wonder why did i married a idiot,Hoba of course it's good for him he can stay away from his husband and in laws right.
Hoseok:oh i didn't thought about that.

Everyone chuckled at hoseok and sat down in the car jimin sighed ,relief took over him when the car started moving.

Finally I am gonna take care of my child away from every bad thing which was going to take place jimin thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When jimin left taehyung can't even move from his place,he was shocked listening to jimin's words,he can't even believe that whom he used to abuse was the one who stood against him.

Yeonjun: Taehyung are you okay?
Taehyung:u-uhh ye-yeah of course I am okay.

Yeonjun smiled while taehyung took his daughter in his arms, Everyone was happy that finally jimin left but soon they all got startled when they heard a voice.

??:Mr Kim Taehyung,we need to talk.

When Taehyung turned around he got confused seeing the police there,No police has ever entered in the Kim Mansion when his Father and Hyung was there but now, Taehyung keeping his thoughts away asked.

Taehyung:Yes,pls go on.
Police chief:Mrs kim and Mr Kai is under arrest for Having hands in drugs selling and rape cases,which was committed by Kim Kai.

And now Taehyung can't even process anything only one name came in his mind when he heard the name 'rape' it means "jimin".

And even if he still was processing his step mom and brother-in-law got arrested while his sister was on her knees crying her heart out while yeonjun was comforting her.

Taehyung never thought that this much will happen,when there is no father or brother to support you.

And then suddenly his mind went towards jimin,If Kai was rapist it means that day what he saw was not real damn, taehyung thought.

Taehyung hired a lawyer and right now the whole Kim mansion was in silent yeonjun was feeding their 1yr old daughter while Jennie was resting.

Taehyung then headed towards his own room where yeonjun was feeding their daughter,but when he was about to enter,he saw that the guest room was open,He don't know why but he himself without thinking headed towards the guest room in which jimin stayed.

When taehyung entered the room he was met with jimin's lavender scent,he closed his eyes feeling his presence there but all in vain.

Taehyung started roaming around the room he found jimin's photo frame on the small table,he picked up the photo and caressed it and Said.

Taehyung:I am sorry for blaming you jimin,i would have understood that time that you was going to get r*ped.

Taehyung sighed and placed it back on the table but when he was about to turn around his eyes landed on a white stick,he frowned and walked towards the stick,when he took it up his eyes widened it was pregnancy test.

No one has entered in this small room after his marriage because it was jimin's room and by disgust no one ever entered,that means this is jimin's test.

Taehyung then remembered something and he was in utter shock when he got the flashback of him making out with jimin.

No he can't ran away from me carrying my child, that's why he ran away oh god how am I so stupid taehyung thought.

As promised here is your update 45+ votes and 5+comments for next part.

Take care 😊
Love you 💓