PART 9

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung came downstairs and spotted his father,namjoon and seokjin looking worried.

Mr Kim:What did you do to him Taehyung?
Taehyung: It's non of your concern,mind your business.
Mr Kim: Taehyung I asked you something answer my damn question?*deep voice*.

Taehyung was a little bit scared inside ,after all Mr Kim was his father he can be more dominant than Taehyung himself.

Taehyung:fine,I just punished him that's it.
Mr Kim: Taehyung i don't allow you to punish him or order him.
Taehyung:See father whatever it is he is my wife and I have whole rights on him which you don't have, I am his husband no one can go against it.

With that taehyung left to his company forgetting about the breakfast which he left before  while Mrs kim was listening and smirking.

Mr Kim:you both go and check on jimin,see if the child is fine or not.

Namjoon and seokjin both nodded their head's and went upstairs,when they both opened the door their eyes widened,jimin was trembling in cold and was crying hard.

SeokJin:JIMIN.

With that namjoon and seokjin ran towards jimin, SeokJin was quick to take jimin in his arms,while namjoon patted his head.

SeokJin:my kid pls calm down,ssh you are fine.
Namjoon:This taehyung*mumbles*
Jimin:*crying*hyu-ng he drowned by head in w-water again and a-again, i want to go home,i want my eomma.

SeokJin and namjoon felt bad for the kid, Knowing that Mrs kim will never allow him to go to his mother's house.

Namjoon:jimin pls calm down,you will see your mother soon but not today ok.

Jimin being a understandable he understood and nodded his head.

SeokJin:Ok so your clothes are wet let's get you change hmm and after that we will start preparing for lunch,today is Sunday so today company will be half day hmm we have to start preparing fast.

Jimin nodded his head and went to another room which was probably a guest room to get change because taehyung don't allow anything which belongs to jimin in his room.

After getting changed and washing his face jimin came downstairs and straight headed towards kitchen without meeting anyone's eyes.

When jimin and seokjin was preparing lunch,jimin again felt that lustful stare, Don't know but jimin was getting uncomfortable by the stare.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was sitting in his office,he never gave a off day for his worker's even on Sunday the employee's have to work half day, that's why the company was one of the most famous company.

Soon taehyung's secretary came in taking taehyung's permission.

Taehyung:hmm speak my tomorrow's schedule.
Secretary:Hmm sir you have meeting with Mr Jacob in Canada tomorrow at 4:pm.
Taehyung:oh then book a flight ticket for me.
Secretary:ohk sir.
Taehyung: Anything more.
Secretary:No sir.
Taehyung:THEN WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING HERE.

Secretary immediately bowed and ran outside fearing his boss.

Taehyung:I don't know when will I go to gawngju I am tight with schedule but let's see after all i need to see where is my love is.

.
.
.
.
.

Finally Both jimin and seokjin was done cooking,all were now waiting for Taehyung to come.

Jimin again felt like someone is eyeing him sexually,he was really scared now it was not his imagination, right now when he is sitting on the ground even there he was feeling lustful eyes on him.

Soon taehyung entered the living room,Mrs kim immediately stood up after all taehyung was his favourite.

Mrs kim: Taehyung my son you came.
Taehyung:yes,mom.
Jennie:Now let's go and have lunch I am already starving.
Kai:Babe you can't even control yourself.

While all the time taehyung was staring at jimin,the boy was looking dull but taehyung again reminded himself that he already love someone.

Soon they all sat to have lunch after SeokJin and jimin served them,jimin was just standing there looking down he felt like he was maid rather than Taehyung's wife.

Mrs kim: Taehyung can you take a day off tomorrow,My niece is coming over here to stay for a few days.

Mrs kim mentioned her daughter as her niece so that Mr Kim can't doubt her.

Mr Kim:you didn't even took my permission and informed me about your niece coming over.
Mrs kim: Alright forgive me and tomorrow night she is coming over.
Taehyung: Actually tomorrow I have a meeting in Canada so i can't be present here.
Mr Kim:if you are going to Canada then take jimin with you.

Taehyung and jimin's head immediately shot up, Taehyung was getting irritated.

Taehyung:What the h*ll are you saying huh.
Mr Kim:yes you have to take jimin with you and that's final.
Mrs kim: It's enough This poor begger is not going with Taehyung,Think about taehyung what will people say seeing a uneducated boy.
Mr Kim:He is going with Taehyung, after your wedding you two have not been anywhere so go and enjoy in Canada.

With that Mr Kim stood up and let while Taehyung gave a death glare to jimin,while jimin shivered in fear.

My reader asked me who is my bias in bts?

Well I am not gonna lie i love ot7 but my ultimate bias is NAMJOON I just love him the most because of his calm and kind-hearted nature

40+ votes and 5+ comments for next part.(I am just updating everyday because you guys are completing your goal)