PART 17

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Jimin was shocked listening this the only thing that came in his mind was he is dead,he don't even know how to read properly and here one of the sharpest mind and popular teacher is tutoring him.

Jimin:I am sorry sir
Taehyung:no jimin from now onwards I am gonna tutor u and that's final no more arguments about this.
Jimin:sir pls----
Taehyung:i will give u some rules u have to follow that.

1.u have to wake up early on other days and on weekend u have to be up at 7:00.

2.after going from University u have to freshen up and rest for sometimes.

3.while i come i will explain u everything till night u have to stay still and listen to me ok.

4.And on weekends i will give u unit test.

And i am sure I will not forget giving u test so u better be prepared and if u fail at any of the rules u will face the worst consequences ok.

Jimin gulp listening this he think his whole world shook down but there is no way he can come up with some idea.

Taehyung:Are u listening me
Jimin:yes sir

Taehyung just hummed and told jimin to come with his backpack.

And jimin did what taehyung told him and they both took exit from the college.

(TIME SKIP)

Right now jimin was trying to memorize the equation but all in vain, taehyung was sitting infront of him doing something or probably signing something.

He was feeling bored so he peek outside and saw a bird nest,he saw that there was baby birds that where chirping or rather calling there mother to feed them.

He misses his parents too,his mother always told him to be strong in every situation.

FLASHBACK

Little jimin was running and behind him was his mother who is chasing him.

Mrs park: finally caught u
Jimin:*giggle*

Back then jimin was a happy child and sweet child he used to listen to every elder person with respect.

Due to that many neighbours loved him.

Right now jimin was playing then something fell down he frowned his eyebrows and saw that a baby bird has fell down.

Jimin soon took the baby bird and started climbing the tree but he can't his mother was just watching it with fond smile.

But then got confused when jimin kept the bird down again.

Mrs park:jimin what happened.
Jimin:i can't climb up eomma
Mrs park:baby listen never give up!reach inside!give it all u got!As long as u are alive,you can keep trying,never give up,discover how strong u are, don't let anyone or anything let u down,instead be someone who lifts other up by not giving up and inspiring other's with all u have achieved..

Jimin listen carefully and understood that what his mother told was right so he again tried and this time he got success.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jimin was so into his flashback that he didn't notice that taehyung is calling him continuously.

Taehyung:JIMIN

Jimin finally came out from his trance and glance at taehyung asking what happened why are u shouting.

Taehyung: I am calling you from so many times but here u not even listening.
Jimin:sorry sir.
Taehyung:hmm and by the way did u finish memorizing that
Jimin:no sir.

Taehyung just sighed and gave some time to read.

I hope u all will like it pls vote and comment guys 😊 love you 💓.