PART 18

AFTER 3 WEEKS

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
It's been 3 weeks taehyung has made the rules and for jimin it was like hell he is being as usual but Always get scolded by none other than taehyung.

Right now jimin was sleeping peacefully in his and taehyung's bed peacefully, taehyung went early to the university because he have some work to do.

It was currently 7:00 his college starts on 7:15, but soon jimin fell down from the bed he grown in pain and got up and when he looked at the time his eyes widened he was freaking late.

He soon went to washroom and did his morning routine ruining everything but did he care now?No.

When he came out from the washroom it's already 7:15 he just wanted to cry now.

But nevertheless he ran to the university tripping and falling many people laugh at him for being clumsy but he don't care now.

Finally after many struggles he reached the university and saw no one around it means that he is late.

he came towards his class room,and saw that taehyung was standing inside and teaching when he looked up at the time his eyes widened it was 7:32 am.

Jimin: excuse me sir may I come in*low voice*
Taehyung:why are u late Mr jimin
Jimin:s-sir that-----
Taehyung:u better come up with some excuse ok
Jimin:i got up late sir.

Taehyung glare at him and told him to come inside,jimin was shocked listening this did taehyung really forgive him.

But he just shrugged it off and went inside but soon a----

*THICK*

landed on his thighs when he looked up he saw taehyung standing there with a stick in his hands jimin just looked down being embarassed because students were laughing at him.

Taehyung:now go and sit and if u again come late then see.

Jimin just went there and sat talking with his friends like nothing happened taehyung just deeply sigh.

Soon taehyung started explaining and jimin was not listening to any of it.

(TIME SKIP)
Soon namjoon came inside with a girl trailing behind him.

Students except jimin:good morning sir
Namjoon:good morning students I have a new student who took admission in our university.

Taehyung was just looking at the new student he was mesmerized by the beauty of the student taehyung know this is love at first sight.

While jimin was looking at taehyung being confused to whom taehyung was staring this softly.

Namjoon:so this is ur new classmate ------

SOLAR....

KIM SOLARAGE:21SHE WAS STUDYING IN NEW YORK BUT GOT SHIFTED HERE BECAUSE IT IS HER BIRTH PLACE

KIM SOLAR
AGE:21
SHE WAS STUDYING IN NEW YORK BUT GOT SHIFTED HERE BECAUSE IT IS HER BIRTH PLACE.

PERSONALITY: GREEDY, SELFISH BUT BEAUTIFUL CUNNING.

And i don't hate her buddy's it's just she is suited for this role because of his sense of talent.

And here is a double update for u all thank you 😊 for all who commented and voted on my last part.

And i promise if u all will give both the parts 25+ votes and 5+ comments then I will again give u all a double update.

Take care 😊