PART 6

TIME SKIP TO THEIR MARRIAGE

AUTHOR'S POV
Right now jimin was getting ready for his wedding he was angry and sad at the same time and he was also missing his parents.but he can't do anything rather than marrying taehyung.

His aunt soon came and called him jimin was just wishing that something should urgently happen so that he can ran away but no way it will be happening further.

Soon he know was he was walking down the aisle holding his aunt's hand.when he looked up his eyes met with taehyung he was looking extremely handsome and jimin has no words to describe.

when he looked up his eyes met with taehyung he was looking extremely handsome and jimin has no words to describe

( V'S OUTFIT)(I love this era of v omg he is looking extremely hot)

With taehyung

Taehyung was desperately waiting for jimin even he don't know why but he just wanted to see him.

Taehyung was encouraging himself that this is not love but little did he know he was already head over heels for him but still tae is not believing it and just shrugged it aside.

Soon he saw a angel looking boy walking down the aisle with his aunt taehyung just forgot to breathe but then he came in his sense when jungkook shaked him.

Jimin was looking beautiful and adorable taehyung just want to squeeze him in his arms

(JIMIN'S OUTFIT)(AAH MY HEART HE IS LOOKING LIKE A PRINCE WHICH HE IS)

Soon taehyung know was jimin was standing infront of him.

Priest:I kindly say u both may hold eachother hands to be successful in this wedding.

Jimin and taehyung both just glare at eachother and hold eachother hands but jimin being jimin he pinched taehyung's palm taehyung showed no expression jimin was again pissed off.

Soon the priest started the ceremony and both vmin was also focused on it.

Priest:DO YOU KIM TAEHYUNG TAKE PARK JIMIN AS UR WEDDED WIFE AND WILL ALWAYS CHERISH HIM WITH LOVE AND ALSO WILL NEVER HURT HIM.

Taehyung:I DO

Priest:DO U PARK JIMIN TAKE KIM TAEHYUNG AS UR WEDDED HUSBAND AND WILL BECOME A RESPECTFUL AND AN HONORABLE WIFE.

Jimin:I DO.

Priest: CONGRATULATIONS U BOTH ARE NOW A WEDDED COUPLE MAY UR JOURNEY WILL BE FULL OF HAPPINESS

AND I ASK KIM TAEHYUNG TO GENTLY KISS UR WIFE.

Jimin glared at taehyung and just mouthed a don't u dare to come near me but taehyung being taehyung he came forward and pulled jimin closer by his neck and kissed him

Jimin was shocked when he felt the smoothy lips moving he don't know when he started kissing him back.

There was sounds of claps echoing in the wedding soon the newly married couple pulled back.

Taehyung:*whisper*I think u like that kiss that's why u kissed me back
Jimin:*whisper*what hell no i was just pretending so no one can doubt us.

Taehyung just sigh what he can do with this chick.

It was dinner time both vmin was sitting beside eachother and the maids were serving them

After serving jimin started eating like he have been starving himself from past 1 week. Taehyung just chuckled at that and said

Taehyung:U should eat slowly the food is not going anywhere.

But jimin was too Focus on the food he didn't said anything back taehyung just left it and he too started eating.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE CEREMONY
The wedding was finally over they all enjoyed a lot and now it was time when jimin will be going with taehyung.

But he was not sad about it infact he was happy finally he is free from his aunt now.

Then they both sat in the car with namjin couple and headed to the Kim mansion.

FINALLY VMIN IS NOW A MARRIED COUPLE

(DO U REMEMBER THIS AAH I LOVE THIS PIC OF THEM TOGETHER)

I HOPE U ALL WILL LIKE IT PLS VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS 😊