PART 8

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was shocked listening to everything that SeokJin has said him recently,He was also hurt knowing that this marriage means nothing to anyone,they just married him to taehyung to change him,but what about the heart that only beats for taehyung.

Yes,jimin was already in love with taehyung, somewhere his heart told him that taehyung is not what everyone think he is,jimin then promise himself that he will be a good wife and will change taehyung completely into a soft hearted and smiley person.

SeokJin:Ok,so everything is done,i think everyone will be here soon.
Jimin: hyung,I am nervous what if they all don't like my handmade breakfast.
SeokJin:jimin they will surely like it ok, beside that you have experience in cooking too right.

Jimin nodded his head because whenever his mother would get sick jimin was the one who cooked the food beside that it was his regular routine to make dinner for everyone.

While they were talking all the family members arrived in the kitchen including taehyung,they all took their places,on the head seat Mr Kim sat while his left sat Mrs kim and on the right taehyung beside taehyung was namjoon and beside Mrs kim Jennie sat there and kai sat beside her while jimin and seokjin started serving them.

But jimin was feeling something uncomfortable like someone was staring at him with lustful eyes,but he shrugged it off.

Soon they started having breakfast, SeokJin sat beside namjoon and started having his breakfast by seeing this jimin also decided to have his breakfast,he was also hungry.

When jimin sat down beside SeokJin,Mrs kim started scolding him.

Mrs Kim:Who said you to have breakfast with us jimin,know your position ok,GET UP RIGHT NOW.

Jimin immediately got up he was embarrassed by how Mrs kim scolded him infront of everyone.

Mrs kim: Don't ever think to merge your position with us royal's ok you are nothing but a poor boy,you should be thankful that I let you marry taehyung ok.

Jimin just looked down tears threatening to fall, Everyone's eye's were on him ,when jimin looked beside him,his eye's met taehyung,he have no concern for his wife just keeping the poker face.

Mrs kim: SeokJin just recently was permitted to sit with us for breakfast,and only yesterday you got married and have your nerves to sit with us huh.
Jennie:This poor people are really b*tches
Mr Kim: it's enough ok everyone do mistakes, explain him politely he is just a kid.
Mrs kim: Alright, Taehyung teach some manners to your wife.
Taehyung:I will mom, beside that this poor and dirty people can't even know the proper manners they only know how to beg around or if they are beautiful they will just sell their bodies for some f**k**g money.
Mrs kim:Like mother like son

jimin had enough how these two are humiliating him infront of everyone the work which he have never done in his entire life nor his mother did.

Jimin:PLS STOP THIS I AM NOT SOMEONE FROM A SL*TTY FAMILY,WHY ARE YOU BRINGING MY FAMILY IN IT THEY ARE NOT EVEN AT FAULT I AM SORRY I WILL NEVER SIT WITH YOU ALL AGAIN AND WILL ALSO KNOW MY POSITION*crying*

With that jimin ran away from there to taehyung's room how they are talking bad about his mother,what did he and his mother did to deserve this kind of name's his mother only want jimin to live happy ever but everything got ruined.

Mrs kim:Did he just shout at us, TAEHYUNG ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSE DON'T YOU DARE TO GIVE HIM FREEDOM,BE STERN WITH HIM IT'S MY ORDER.
Taehyung:I will mom he is talking too much I need to shut him up.

With that taehyung left to his room,when he entered he saw jimin crying hard hugging his knees.

Taehyung:You have guts to shout at my family huh *deep voice*

Jimin got scared he immediately stood up and when he was about to run taehyung caught him in his arms.

Jimin:leave me pls I wanna go home,i want my eomma pls leave me *crying*
Taehyung:you are stuck with me forever.

With that taehyung dragged jimin with him to the bathroom,jimin frowned in confusion when taehyung started filling the bathtub.

Jimin's eyes widened when taehyung drowned his whole face in the water,jimin was having difficulty in breathing soon his face was up jimin was gasping for air when taehyung again did the same.

By now jimin was crying mess and he just wished he can die but unfortunately even death was also not in his luck.

What felt like hours for jimin taehyung finally stopped,jimin was coughing hard and gasping for air.

Taehyung: Don't ever raise your voice on my family because consequences will be worst ok.

With that taehyung left jimin behind who again started crying hard.

Jimin:EOMMMAAA i don't want to live here pls take me with you why did you married me off in the house of devil's I am not happy eomma pls I need you.

With that jimin started crying really hard he was feeling pain in the heart his own husband did this with him atleast he can be a little nice to him but all jimin got was taehyung's hatered towards him.

Sorry I have to suffer jimin for a while but don't worry taehyung will regret fully afterwards.

Pls vote and comment guys 40+ votes and 5+ comments.

Love you 💓
Take care