PART 11

AUTHOR'S POV

The family stood up seeing Jackson and jimin all were confused about it soon Mr Kim decided to break the silence.

Mr Kim:jack what are you doing here?and with my son-in-law, where is taehyung?
Jackson:You should probably know about your son's doing,he left this child alone at the airport.
Mr Kim:WHAT.
Jackson: It's true and the kid almost got r*pe but in the mean time i reached there.

Everyone was shocked listening that but Mrs kim has a sly smirk on her face after knowing that taehyung left jimin alone.

Mr Kim:Where did taehyung went?did he informed you before going jimin?.
Jimin:n-no ap-pa
Jackson:Is taehyung is happy with this marriage kim?
Mr Kim:No i forced him to do but i think I took a wrong decision he will never change.
Jackson:hmm fine but take care of this innocent being,see you again kim.
Mr Kim:Thank you jack.

With that Jackson left after taking a last glance at jimin,Mr Kim turned towards jimin and said.

Mr Kim: Jimin Are you ok son?
Jimin:*nodded*
Mr Kim:Namjoon give a call to taehyung ,first ask him where he is after that inform him to come home.

Namjoon nodded his head and started calling taehyung,after 3rd ring taehyung picked up the call.

ON THE CALL

Namjoon: Taehyung where are you?
Taehyung:I am on my way to Canada.
Namjoon:huh where is jimin then?
Taehyung:I left him at the airport.

Namjoon and others were shocked listening that how casually taehyung was saying it.

Namjoon:Are you mad? How can you leave him like that huh.
Taehyung:calm your a** down people were giving weird glances at me and him, also i already didn't wanted to take him with me so I just left him there.
Namjoon:you really don't have a heart taehyung,how can you do this with a innocent boy huh.
Taehyung: First of all I don't care about him,even if he die i will never care.

Jimin felt his heart shattered into pieces but he controlled himself after after all he can't lose himself infront of everyone.

Namjoon:Appa is asking you to come home.
Taehyung:Are you all playing games with me,I am on my way to Canada and here you are telling me to come home, sorry but I can't.

Mr Kim furiously took phone from namjoon and started speaking.

Mr Kim:If you are not coming today then there is no place for you from tomorrow.
Taehyung:Father you have to understand me.
Mr Kim:how dare you leave him alone there huh?i want you home by today that's it.

CALL ENDED

With that Mr Kim hanged up the call ,he was angry jimin was his responsibility if something happens to jimin what will he say to jimin's mom?, namjoon being the best son understood that his father is Upset.

Namjoon: It's okay appa don't worry jimin is fine now.

Mr Kim nodded his head and went from there while others also did the same,Mrs Kim was silent all the time because Mr Kim seems angry and she doesn't wanted to be homeless.

SeokJin:Jimin you also take some rest ok,it might be a hard day for you.

Jimin sadly smiled and went towards taehyung's room to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right now everyone is in living hall it's midnight and just few minutes ago taehyung came back,And Mr Kim decided to have a talk with taehyung not even waiting for the morning to arrive.

Taehyung:Why did you called me here again father,you know right how hard it is to cancel the meeting and on top of that in one day i have to come back,you know it was so much hard for me,why are you doing this all huh just because of this poor b*tch.

Jimin lowered his head,Why just can't taehyung atleast talk with him nicely, it's not like he is the one wanted to marry him.

Mr Kim: Enough Taehyung what you think about yourself huh,how can you hurt him like that,why are you becoming so heartless.
Taehyung:Yes I am heartless I can't lose my reputation just because of this sl*t boy huh,you know how they all were glancing at him i feel embarass to call him my wife.
Mr Kim: ENOUGH TAEHYUNG YOU KNOW WHAT WHEN YOU LEFT HIM HE ALMOST GOT R*PE.
Taehyung:what.

Taehyung was shock listening this he just wanted to get rid of the boy but-he immediately turned his head towards jimin,who was looking down tears rolling down his beautiful cheeks,But again taehyung's ego came in between.

Taehyung: IT'S NOT MY FAULT OK.
Mr Kim:*huff*from which mouth are you saying that it's not your fault huh.
Taehyung:*gulp*obviously it's not my fault i already said that i don't want to take him with me.
Mr Kim:you know what taehyung you will never change, DIVORCE HIM TAEHYUNG , BECAUSE IT'S MY FAULT THAT I KNOT YOU TWO TOGETHER.
Taehyung: Father ----
Mr Kim:i know taehyung it's my fault pls forgive me for being a bad father for you.

With that Mr Kim left while taehyung sat on the couch rubbing his forehead,Mrs kim shot a glare towards jimin.

Mrs kim: It's all because of you,from the day you came to our house all I can see is they all are in bad terms huh.

Mrs kim sat beside taehyung and started speaking.

Mrs kim: Taehyung my baby don't worry,you just give divorce to this poor b*tch ok,after that you will marry my daug-niece she is pretty and also rich how about that.
Taehyung:Mom I am not in a mood to talk this.
Mrs kim:And are you going to spend the whole life with this sl*t huh.
Taehyung:I will marry your niece but not now pls i want some peace.

Jimin immediately looked up he Love taehyung with his whole heart,he can bear the pain taehyung will give him but not seeing taehyung with someone else.

Mrs kim:aah really then you should meet here,Irene come here baby.

Jimin for the first time looked up and saw how pretty and beautiful the girl is.

(No hate for Irene)

Mrs kim: Taehyung meet here she is Irene my beautiful niece.
Irene:hello Mr taehyung.
Taehyung:Hello Ms Irene.

When they were introducing jimin felt his heart burning, SeokJin and namjoon was throwing pity full glances at jimin.

But all the thoughts was cut off when Taehyung's phone rang indicating someone was calling him,when taehyung checked the caller ID he frown it was his father,his father never calls him it's always his hyung, taehyung without wasting another minute immediately picked up the call.

Taehyung:hello.............yes it's me............yeah he is my father............WHAT............pls save him we are coming.

With that taehyung hanged up the call namjoon immediately started asking questions.

Namjoon:who was on the call taehyung?what did the person said?what happened to appa.

Taehyung:father met with an accident,he is in critical condition now.

Pls vote and comment guys 45+ votes and 5+ comments for next part.

Love you 💓
Take care 😊