PART 33

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin went towards janitor's room to relax while taehyung followed him behind.Soon taehyung know was jimin going inside janitor's room.

Taehyung:JIMIN WAIT.

When jimin was about to close the door taehyung blocked it and went inside and closed the door,but got shocked seeing jimin face jimin was crying mess.

While jimin's tears didn't stop flowing,and after seeing taehyung more hot tears rolled down jimin's cheeks.

Taehyung:jimin what happened?why are you crying?did someone hurted you?.
Jimin:p-pls g-go out lea-leave me a-alone.
Taehyung:Are you mad or something?how can I leave you alone in this condition huh.
Jimin:p-pls *hiccup* go*hiccup*away.
Taehyung:omg jimin what happened to you wait a second.

Taehyung then grabbed water bottle from jimin's back pack and gave it to jimin.

Taehyung:Take here and drink it jimin.
Jimin:*shooked his head as no* *hiccup*
Taehyung:why are you so stubborn.

Then taehyung make jimin sit on the floor while he himself sat down on the floor and make jimin drink some water.

After drinking water jimin's hiccups went down while he was still sobbing silently, taehyung was rubbing is back in order to calm him down.

.
.
.
.
.

Finally what felt like hours for taehyung,jimin is quite now only sitting silently so taehyung decided to break the silent.

Taehyung:jimin if you don't tell me what is the reason how will i come to know what happened to you.
Jimin: promise me you will tell me everything honestly.
Taehyung:yes I will, now pls tell me what happened i am worried.
Jimin:first thing,Do you hate me that much.
Taehyung:jimin what are you talking about-----
Jimin:just tell me taehyung.
Taehyung:*sigh* no why would I hate you jimin.
Jimin:*nodded*i came to know that you already have a fiance,whom you love the most.
Taehyung:h-how do y-you came to know about it.
Jimin:Hmm nervous much huh, it's okay you can divorce me.
Taehyung:jimin---

Then something caught both taehyung and jimin's attention,that someone is outside,they both stood up and was staring at the door,when they realised that they were BEING LOCKED INSIDE.

Jimin and taehyung eyes widened and they both shouted.

Jimin and taehyung:HEY WE ARE STILL INSIDE.

But i think the janitor already left leaving them together.

Jimin: Taehyung take your phone out and call the janitor.
Taehyung:..............
Jimin: Taehyung what are you standing for take out your phone now and call the janitor he might come back and unlock us.
Taehyung:I left my phone in my office desk.
Jimin:o shit!.

Then they both started banging on the door but unfortunately the room was on the 4th floor so no one can listen there banging's.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After banging for like minutes both taehyung and jimin sat down being tired.

Taehyung: it's all your fault why did you come upstairs huh.
Jimin:it's your fault too why did you followed me.
Taehyung:.........
Jimin:now think about a way to get out from here.
Taehyung:we have to wait till morning.
Jimin: TAEHYUNG ARE YOU SERIOUS.
Taehyung:Ohk I was just kidding, Don't know let sit here for a while maybe he will come back.

So jimin silently sat back down,they both were sitting silently without any conversation between them but then jimin screamed in fear.

Jimin:AAAAAAHHHHH TAEHYUNGSAVEMEPLS.

Soon taehyung know was jimin was sitting on his lap near the crotch area.

Taehyung:jimin what are you doing.
Jimin: taehyung there is a BIG AND GIANT COCKROACH TAEHYUNG I AM SCARED PLS SAVE ME OR I MIGHT DIE.

Taehyung huff at jimin being dramatic just because of a mere cockroach.

Taehyung:ohk show me where it is.
Jimin:There taehyung.

Jimin pointed in the direction, then taehyung gently place jimin down and stood while jimin also stood up and was behind taehyung.

Jimin: TAEHYUNG THERE IS THE COCKROACH PLS KILL IT.
Taehyung:oh god jimin pls don't scream near my ear.

Then taehyung killed the small cockroach with his shoes with jimin witnessing as a big cockroach.

Taehyung:Now is it ok.
Jimin:ohk thanks for killing it.
Taehyung:aah no problem.

Then taehyung thought to tease jimin a little bit,he picked up the cockroach with a pen and throws it on jimin.

Taehyung:JIMIN THERE IS A COCKROACH ON YOU.
Jimin:AAAAAAH TAEHYUNG I HATE YOU.

Jimin then started dusting his clothes while taehyung stood there laughing hard without breathing but abruptly stopped his laughing when he saw jimin looking at him pouting and tears rolling down now taehyung felt guilty for pulling this prank.

Taehyung:jimin i am sorry --
Jimin:i hate you I will never talk with you again.
Taehyung:aww jimin pls forgive me it was just a prank mochi.
Jimin:It's a prank for you not for me ok.
Taehyung:aww my cute mochi come here.

Taehyung then picked jimin up and sat on the floor with jimin in his laps,and wiped his tears.

Taehyung:I am sorry pls forgive your bear or professor or should I say husband.
Jimin:stop it i forgave you.
Taehyung:i knew it, but how why are you becoming a crybaby huh the jimin i know is he always give back answers but this jimin is new, i like my sassy chick not this cry mochi.
Jimin:Are you gonna divorce me tae.
Taehyung:hmm let me tell you one thing now ok,Me and Jennie was childhood friends, she is my aunt's daughter we used to be close since we are the same age, we even went to abroad for studies, i don't love her jimin even she don't love me,we just had a great bond but my family and her family took this brother-sister bond to a love bond,they ask us to marry eachother we agreed because we didn't wanted to disappoint our family and despite that our families our reputed so we didn't wanted to ruined the reputation so we thought to take a step ahead but before that we already warned our family that if we love someone then we can break this marriage apart.
Jimin:yes but you two will get marry to eachother because you two don't love anyone.
Taehyung:who said that? Jennie have someone who she met in abroad they both love eachother deeply our families don't know about her affair so she is coming to Korea to inform them about his lover and to break this marriage.
Jimin:oh but namjoon hyung----
Taehyung:Even namjoon hyung don't know anything he just married me to you because he thought that i might fell in love with you but after seeing my actions towards you he thought that maybe i should marry jennie only.
Jimin:ohh *jeolous* then marry her and divorce me.
Taehyung:yes--wait why would I leave you huh.
Jimin: Because you are going to leave me alone.
Taehyung:why would I leave someone who I love the most huh?
Jimin:w-what.
Taehyung:......

Dumb mochi, I love you my baby chick.

That's it for today I will update soon don't worry pls vote and comment and do you want me to end this story of you want them tell me😊.