PART 21

AUTHOR'S POV

The trio reached there new apartment it was small but cozy as jimin entered the living room he smiled warmly seeing a beautiful living room.

Maid:I will put jungkook to bed or he will get pain in his neck due to the uncomfortable position.
Jimin:Yes, beside that he is joining his kindergarten tomorrow.

Maid sujin went away to put jungkook for a nap,while jimin rested on one of the couch.

He was still scared about Taehyung and now they are in one city it is sure that they will meet but jimin is not that innocent and naive jimin who was back then, now he was strong and protector of his kid,whom he love more than anything in this world.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was jolt awake when the maid sujin wakes him up.

Maid:Jimin you slept.
Jimin:I don't know when I slept,I just sat here for a while but by tiredness i think i fell asleep.
Maid:oh it's okay dear.

Jimin fail to notice a pair of cute doe eyes seeing him with a Pout,jimin averted his attention on the cute bunny who woke up some minutes before.

Jimin smiled and picked him up in his arms,while pecking his whole face while jungkook just giggled.

Jimin:Are you ready for tomorrow kiddo.
Jungkook:I am mama I am gonna make new fwiends,Study and play.
Jimin:Yes, that's very good baby.

Jimin smile and gave a kiss on jungkook's crown head.

Maid:Jimin, jungkook's cereal are over he will make a fuss when he don't get it in morning.
Jimin:I will go and bring it from nearby store aunt,till then pls take care of him.
Jungkook:Mama I am gonna cwome with you.
Jimin:No baby,I will go alone and i will come fast ok.
Jungkook:No i wanna cwome too.
Jimin:Kim Jungkook behave *stern*
Maid:Park jimin don't scold my child.

And out of nowhere jungkook asked a question.

Jungkook:Mama you are 'park' then why I am 'Kim'

Jimin caught off guard he just sighed and responded.

Jimin: It's because I like 'Kim' more that's why.

Jungkook nodded his head while maid sujin and jimin sighed in relief.