PART 22

AUTHOR'S POV

It was now morning in Seoul and today is jungkook's first day in kindergarten,Though he was just 4yrs old but still jimin decided to admit him early.

Jimin woke up and after doing his morning routine he started waking jungkook up,who was whining not wanting to go but to sleep.

Jimin: C'mon jungkook you were excited for this day right ,now come on.

Jungkook sat up lazily while jimin took him to the bathroom to wash him up for the day.

After doing every possible thing for jungkook,jimin took him and fed him his breakfast.

Jimin:Are you ready for the day now?
Jungkook:Yes mama,but I am nerfous.
Jimin:You should be always be confident ok even if you are not prepared for the thing but still you need to be confident, confident is what brings positivity and it's not nerfous it's nervous ok.

Jungkook nodded his head though he didn't understand but still.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin dropped jungkook to the school while he himself started searching for a job he was an uneducated person so he started finding a suitable cafe for himself.

He went to Many cafe's but still didn't get satisfied with it because some were paying him less,some were rude and some cafe's which was really far away from his apartment.

After finally roaming for straight 2 hours jimin finally spotted a cafe which was small but look elegant and cute,Jimin wished that he could get a job here because it's not too far away from his apartment.

When jimin reached the cafe he by trying very hard started spelling the name of the cafe and after finally getting the name he called out.

Jimin:pink Princess cafe.

After listening to the word pink jimin remembered someone but he shrugged off his thoughts and went inside.

??: Welcome to pink Princess cafe do you need something sir?
Jimin:Hmm may I have a talk with your owner pls.
??:Yeah sure,I am rose what's your name sir.
Jimin:hmm Myself Park jimin.
Rose:I will be right back.

With that the girl name rose went away while jimin turned himself around facing the door.

Rose: Excuse me hyung someone wants to have a talk with you.
??:Call him inside Roseie.
Rose: Alright hyung.

With that rose skipped off to call the boy over the kitchen,jimin soon felt a tap on his shoulder.

Rose:Our boss is waiting for you,you can go inside.
Jimin:Thank you so much.

With that jimin made his way out to the kitchen when he reached the kitchen he felt a familiar feeling but still he didn't thought very much.

Soon he noticed a figure was standing and washing dishes,he kind of felt the familiarity in that figure but soon his thoughts was cut off when the owner turned around and jimin's eyes widened seeing the owner which was none other than kim SeokJin AKA jin.