{VMIN}[TWOSHOT]

Well this is just a Twoshot,i decided to make it as series but then again changed my mind to posting as a twoshot,I hope you do like this one.

And pls if you don't like the story or it triggers you then pls send me a personal message,Just don't report it.

Let's start
______________________________________

??:Sehun, don't go pls,I am not feeling well it's like something bad is going to happen pls don't go.
Sehun:Jimin,baby i promise I will be back soon ok.
Jimin:But I just gave birth some months ago and now you are living me alone again Sehun.
Sehun: Understand me jimin i have to go it's urgent ok beside that Taehyung is there to take care of you and jihun right.
Jimin:But still--
Sehun:I will promise that I will be back as soon as I finish my work ok,now c'mon give me a kiss.

Jimin:But still--Sehun:I will promise that I will be back as soon as I finish my work ok,now c'mon give me a kiss

(Kim Sehun,24, jimin's husband,love jimin more than anything)

Jimin pouted but nevertheless kissed Sehun,they both passionately kissed eachother until a loud baby giggling voice was heard.

They both turned towards the source of the voice and laughed when they noticed their 3 months old baby giggling loudly looking at them.

(Jihoon,3 months old,love his samchon more than anything)

Jimin and Sehun went towards the crib and took the giggling baby in their arms.

Jimin: Aren't you my sweet little kiddo hmm,you wanted our attention hmm naughty ~ naughty ~ baby.

The baby giggled again loudly listening to his mother's words while Sehun just stared at them fondly.

Jimin:But see again your appa is leaving us behind.

Jimin said while Sehun back hugged him and started giving light kisses on his back.

Sehun:Appa is not leaving anywhere leaving you both.
Jimin:Yeah but you should spend sometime with your family too.

Sehun laughed and hugged jimin tightly while jimin also hugged him back without knowing what is waiting for them.