PART 22

AUTHOR'S POV
Yugyeom dragged both jimin and solar to taehyung's office, solar has a sly smirk on his face while jimin was frowning in fear,he doesn't want to get punished by taehyung it can hurt his pride.

Soon the trio was infront of taehyung's office, yugyeom knocked on the door with respectfully and soon Heard a deep voice which belongs to taehyung saying 'come in'.

Yugyeom opened the door and again dragged both of them soon the trio stood infront of taehyung.

Taehyung frowned deeply seeing them,and he noticed that solar has a deep cut on her lips and he too noticed that jimin was shivering in fear which means he has done something wrong,.

Taehyung:yes Mr yugyeom,what brings u here may I know pls.
Yugyeom:*sigh*jimin has slapped solar right infront of me.

Soon the frown on taehyung's face change into a dark face which jimin hates the most.

Taehyung:And may i know what was the reason behind it mr yugyeom
Yugyeom:It is simple mr Kim jimin didn't did his assignment so he clearly blamed solar for it and when solar defend herself that she didn't did he abruptly slapped her.
Jimin:No sir it's all a lie ,i will tell u the-----
Yugyeom:oh it means i am lying jimin
Jimin:No actually sir------

FLASHBACK
jimin came early to the university because he was bored of living in only mansion after he goes from the university,so just to avoid that he came early to the university.

He went to his seat and sat down silently with his backpack with him,just then jimin thought to trail around for a while because he have 20 minutes for the class to start,so he just kept the bag and went outside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin was roaming around in the background of the university,he thought he should go back to his class,so he turned and directly went towards his class.

Just when he was about to go to his seat he saw solar standing there holding his backpack.

Jimin:what are u doing with my backpack*suspicious*
Solar:oh it's just this bag fell down so I was keeping this bag in your place.
Jimin:oh

Jimin was still doubting on her but nevertheless he shrugged it off and sat back at his place while solar nervously went from there.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jimin told everything what happened earlier in the class.

Taehyung: solar is it true?*calm*
Solar:sir it is but i swear i didn't do anything to his assignment I was just keeping the bag in his place.
Jimin:YOU ARE A LIAR THEN WHERE DID MY ASSIGNMENT WENT HUH.
Taehyung:jimin shut ur mouth ok.
Jimin:................
Taehyung:And about his assignment Mr yugyeom he has done it.

Taehyung's and jimin's both their eyes became wide open when they realise what taehyung has said, taehyung immediately regretted his words, because no one in this school knows about their marriage and that they are a married couples and they don't want it to be revealed because it will be a problem if they say that by any chance jimin can get bullied by some seniors or taehyung can get hate for taking jimin or so and so,and just now taehyung told something which he should not.

Yugyeom:But mr Kim how did u know?
Taehyung:oh! actually I saw him with the assignment in the morning and with the name of him in the project.
Yugyeom:oh!if u are telling then it's okay mr Kim.
Taehyung:And about you two I am gonna forgive u and not gonna punish you two because I have a important talk with principal so I am leaving u two today but again if something happens like this then see and u all can go.

Jimin sigh in relief that he is not in the danger anymore but he have to take revenge from solar while thinking this he started walking but accidentally tripped and fell down with a thud noise.

Taehyung was also about to go when he hear a thud voice and saw jimin laying on the floor, taehyung just chuckled at that 'how clumsy he is,cant even take care of himself up 'taehyung thought in his mind.

Jimin felt someone taking him up and standing him on his feet when he looked up he saw taehyung standing there.

Jimin: Thank you so much sir.

He ran from there, taehyung too went to his house because he has to talk to namjoon about something for the students.

While jimin went towards cafeteria and saw his team which is none other than txt.As soon as they saw jimin they all ran towards him.

Yeonjun:did something happend?did mr Kim punished u ?
Jimin:no he didn't but i want to take revenge.
Soobin:on solar right
Jimin: absolutely right let's go and find that bitch.
Taehyun:yeah let's go she is being too much.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After finding for a period of time jimin and his team spotted solar in the roof top.

Jimin: enjoying so much huh bitch
Solar:see jimin i am saying the truth i really didn't take ur a-assigment*nervously*
Jimin:oh! really u know i hate liars.

Soon solar got a fistful punch on her jaw ,she stumbled back and tried to hit jimin but failed because another slapped landed on her cheeks from beomgyu.

Jimin:now tell me you are the one who hides my assignment na
Solar:yes i h-hide i-it bec-because I was jeolous of u.
Jimin:i want my assignment tomorrow morning on the table I will not tell any teacher about it because I already punished u I am not that heartless ok to get u punished again.

Jimin smirked and left from there while his team followed him.
.
.
.
.
.

Solar:u just wait and watch jimin i will ruin u for ruining my image.

I am really sorry for not updating these days I will try to update soon leaving one day gap.

Pls forgive ur author and I want 35+ votes in this and 5+comment's to and i heartedly appreciate for those who support me in every part gives votes and comments, thank you 😊 all.

Love u guys 💖
I am waiting for the goal to be completed.