PART 2

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung reached his mansion in 20-30 Minutes because the company was little far from the mansion,When he arrived in living room,he saw his whole family was there.

Mrs kim:oh taehyung you came,well your father was again having some problem in his breathing my son.*rolling her eyes*
Taehyung:yeah I know namjoon hyung informed me,but I see dad is well and good then namjoon hyung why did you told me to come home fast.
Namjoon: first of all dad is still weak and about calling you fast dad wants to speak something to you.
Taehyung:I swear if the reason is something unreasonable than------
Mr Kim:what will you do huh? Don't fly too high taehyung i know how to bring you down too ok so be in your limits and c'mon sit down now I want tell something important to you.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his father and sat down near his sister,when everyone was settled,Mr Kim started started speaking.

Mr Kim:As you all know that taehyung is mature enough to know what is wrong and what is right, Taehyung do you love someone or is anyone in your eyes.
Taehyung:I will say honestly,No i don't love someone but don't you think setting me with someone else because he is still in my heart ok.
Mr Kim: Taehyung you need to move on ok, you can't be stuck in only him ok, he betrayed you and left and here you are still nagging behind him huh.
Mrs Kim: It's not easy to forget someone who you love ok, let him live on his own.
Mr Kim:Yes, it's much difficult to move on but what is the use of loving him when he betrayed you taehyung.
Taehyung:Dad I am not getting your point so say it clearly what you want me to do.
Mr Kim:I have seen a boy for you taehyung,you will be getting married to him soon.

Everyone was shocked except namjoon and seokjin who was just wishing the things to go smoothly,For taehyung it was like his father just bursted a bomb,after finally coming out of his shock taehyung said.

Taehyung:WHAT THE H*LL DAD,I AM F*CK**G NOT MARRYING SOMEONE OK.
Mr Kim: DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME TAEHYUNG,YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED AND THAT'S THE END OF THE DISCUSSION.
Taehyung:NO MEANS NO WHAT WILL YOU DO HUH,I SAID NA I AM NEVER GOING TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT HIM.
Mr Kim:Ok then taehyung,you don't want to marry na then give back my company,your credit card and all and just leave this mansion and don't you ever dare to come back here ok and also consider me as dead ok.

Taehyung then was lost in his thoughts,if he became homeless than how will he find his love?no it can't happen right also a part of his heart still want his father's love so he thought to marry that boy for sake of his father.

Taehyung: Alright you are great father,I am ready to get married to that boy.
Mrs Kim: Taehyung what are you saying son you don't have to it's okay baby.
Mr Kim:just shut up he is my son and will listen to me.
Taehyung:BUT LISTEN CAREFULLY DAD,I WILL NEVER LOVE HIM OK
Mr Kim:ok taehyung.

With that taehyung stomped out of the mansion while Mrs kim, Jennie and kai also went to their rooms leaving namjoon, seokjin and Mr Kim alone.

Namjoon:Dad are you sure to get him married,what will we do when he will hurt that innocent boy hmm.
SeokJin:yes dad,i think taehyung will never change so it's better to leave him on his own.
Mr Kim:He is my son I know him much better than anyone he is not like what other's think about him joon and jinnie,he is ruining his own life just because of that boy and I can't see my son getting ruin also I am damn sure that the cute boy will change my taehyung beside that i pity that boy at such a young age he is working without studying so it will be best for both of them.
Namjoon/seokjin:You are right dad let's hope future will be ok.

They all were so into the conversation that they didn't noticed a figure listening everything.

??: Don't worry I will make sure to make the boy's life h*ll too.

WITH TAEHYUNG

After getting in the car taehyung was driving furiously he was so angry right now, he needs to take out on someone else and with that only one thing came in his mind that was 'one night stand with someone ' so he started driving in the way of strip club.

When he was driving someone came in the middle of the road taehyung immediately stopped the car, Getting more angry taehyung got out of the car and saw a small and fragile boy was standing there with a puppy in his cute small hands.

??:Sorry Mr, it's just this puppy was on road i wanted to safe the puppy again sorry.

The boy bowed his head in apology.

Taehyung: It's okay but don't ever come infront of my car again ok or I will smash you with it.

Taehyung then saw that boy was gulping in fear but did taehyung care no, then taehyung's gaze went towards the boy's fair and bare neck he Smirk how about he can use this boy tonight right.

He started walking towards the boy,he pulled the boy towards him by his arm.

??:i-i am so-sorry MR.
Taehyung: what's your name pretty boy.
??:J-jimin.

Taehyung then pinned jimin on the car and started trying to kiss him by now jimin was crying hard.

Jimin:Mr pls leave me *crying*.

Just then jimin got an idea and without thinking anything he kicked on taehyung's d**k and ran away from there while taehyung groan in pain.

Taehyung:this bratty kid aah.

After sometime taehyung's pain was gone but not fully with that he again started driving towards the club.

Are you all liking this?pls comment and vote.....