PART 11

AUTHOR'S POV

??:MR JIMIN

When jimin turned around he saw taehyung standing there with hands folded on his chest while he was piercing holes in jimin's eyes.if stare could kill any person then jimin was sure he himself will be found death.

Soon jimin know was he was dragged by taehyung god knows where taehyung has a firm grip on his wrist jimin was on the verge of crying but he controlled himself because of the students seeing him he didn't want to show them his weak side.

Taehyung abruptly dragged jimin to his car and throw him in his back seat and informed namjoon about him and jimin taking half leave.

Jimin was way too much scared after seeing taehyung like this he never felt scared in his life but now it was totally change soon after taehyung came inside and sat in the driving seat and started driving the car.

The whole ride was silent jimin soon can't control himself anymore and started crying silently.

Jimin:m-mr k-kim
Taehyung:..............
Jimin:mr Kim i--i am s-s-sorry
Taehyung:save it mr jimin

That's it for jimin he started crying loudly like a small child and started saying sorry but taehyung was way too much angry to noticed this so he stayed silent.

Soon they reached home taehyung grabbed jimin's arms and again dragged him only he knows where.

Jimin soon started feeling uncomfortable seeing the unfamiliar place he squirmed in taehyung's grip wanted to run away.

Taehyung:jimin don't make me more angry stay still*calm yet deep voice*
Jimin:m-mr Kim pls leave me

And jimin being jimin he didn't stay still as he was told taehyung soon stopped in his tracks and turn towards jimin.

Jimin still doesn't stop himself from getting freed taehyung lost his temper and soon jimin felt a stinging pain in his right cheek.

Yes u are right taehyung slapped him .

Then taehyung didn't said anything just dragged him .

Soon jimin noticed where he was but when he felt where he was right now his tears rolled down his eyes.

Because it was----------------------

BASEMENT WITH WHIPS

Pls vote and comment guys 😊 love you 💓

And let me know ur opinion in this.

Sorry for short chapter but I will update next part soon