PART 26

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was shocked when taehyung hugged him tightly out of nowhere,Jimin came out from his thoughts when taehyung started sobbing on his shoulder.

Jimin: Taehyung leave me *stern*.
Taehyung:*sobbing*p-pls n-no jimin, don't send me away from y-you.
Jimin: TAEHYUNG LEAVE ME.

Taehyung while crying let go of jimin,when jimin finally noticed taehyung's physical appearance, The man became dull no expression on his face,the dark circles under his eyes,the eyes which only speaked dominance was now much puffy from all the crying,the lips which everyone wanted to kiss was now dry, Taehyung was a mess.

But jimin noticed a thing that taehyung was now more built from last time he saw which means he spend his time mostly in gym.

For a minute jimin's heart softened seeing taehyung,but again what he did came in his mind he immediately shifted into his stern aura.

While Taehyung can't bear the pain being rejected,he already felt enough pain being away from jimin and now jimin himself was refusing to accept taehyung pained him more.

Taehyung:Jimin,I am sorry for everything I did,i regretted every single thing i did to you pls jimin, don't do this to me.
Jimin:We don't have anything in between now taehyung,I am happy now,even you will forget me when you will get married now pls go.
Taehyung:Jimin,pls you too don't say things like this, don't say me to marry anyone,i only love you,pls come back to me jimin.
Jimin:Shut up taehyung,you just felt bad for me nothing else,you don't love me ok.
Taehyung:You can scold me jimin for lying to you that I love you then what about my heart which only beats for you from the day you left me.
Jimin:I don't know how shameful you are even after doing this much you are asking for my forgiveness,mark my words Mr Kim Taehyung,I will never be yours ok.

With that jimin started walking while taehyung following behind him begging for his forgiveness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SeokJin and Namjoon was worried sick, because all the guests were making their way back home,Soon a middle aged women came infront of Namjoon and Said.

Women: Namjoon,the bride is ready where is taehyung?
Namjoon: Taehyung went to complete some important work,he will be here soon.
Women:Oh tell him to come fast,Irene is waiting for him.
Namjoon:I will.

The women went away while seokjin turned towards namjoon.

SeokJin: Namjoon are you still on your same decision pls now let them be together,broke off this marriage namjoon.
Namjoon:I can't jinnie I can't just back off from my words.
SeokJin:But Namjoon ----
Namjoon:I can't jinnie,let me check on taehyung.
SeokJin:Let them talk joon,let them sort out everything between them.
Namjoon:I don't want taehyung to be near jimin,jin.
SeokJin: WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS HUH.

By this shouting jungkook woke up from his sleep who was near only peacefully napping,Maid sujin rocked him back and forth in order to put him back to sleep.

But jungkook has another plans he woke up and started pouting when he didn't spotted his mother.

Jungkook:Eomma where is mama?
Maid:Baby mama is talking to your friend he will be back soon.
Jungkook:I wanna talk too.

With that jungkook climbed out from the maid's lap and started walking,while namjoon too headed towards where taehyung and jimin were talking.

Namjoon soon got halted in his steps when a furious looking jimin walked out from the backside with a messy full taehyung following behind.

SeokJin immediately understanding the situation took jungkook in his arms.

All the guests were watching them,they came for wedding but here they are doing their own drama that's what everyone thought.