ATTENTION ❗

Attention Armies

As we all know that BTS has done many things before going to military,they did their part and now it's time for our part to pay them back.

Some Armies are showing their real colour like leaving BTS and joining stray kids or any other fandom (not hating them tho because everyone have their own taste) while some not even caring to stream their songs.

J-hope and V's albums are out start streaming them also other songs of BTS we don't want to make our boys disappointed from us ,do we?

And for those who are new to our fandom pls welcome and if you don't know how to stream properly i might give you some points.

1.Start the video and watch it.
2.then again after watching the mv,start watching any other random video that's not from hybe.
3.watch 2-3 random video.
4.And again come back to stream the same mv.
5.If you are commenting on the video do not put any emoji.
6.It might freeze the views.

Let's start streaming guys,just because BTS is in military we can't let them down and also if you see any other army speaking of voting directly do it asking further information about voting.

And if you see some other fandom's hating on BTS,then immediately report it and also inform your Armies friends to report the channel.

Also there is a channel called 'black queen' she is a blink,she is praising blackpink while comparing the team with our king's.

So pls report her she is absolutely spreading toxicity.

Also don't forget to stream the songs pls inform your other armies friend's too.

We are together army.💜
Bangtan forever.

💜Bangtan forever

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.