legal arson

( hello my dearest readers. i just want to give a little warning at the start of this fic so don't mind me just reminding yall not to be dumbasses. i do not encourage the incorrect use of fireworks of any sorts. this is not in any way the proper way to use these very dangerious items. be safe and don't do this shit at home. anyways bai! enjoy!)

        It was a warm July evening in the beautiful mountains that surrounded memory!tale. An old but somehow still running RV was trailing up to a campsite . inside were three kids along with their mother. Two of the kids, a young boy and girl seemed to be ten at the most. Both of them were in swimsuits that were covered by oversized t-shirts that they had taken from their older sister. The older kid was a young preteen. She looked the closest to the mother looks wise. She was looking through the window of the camper watching trees go by while the RV travels on the dirt roads.

The boy would look up at his mom who was driving while sipping the ice tea she had in the cup holder next to her. " Momma, are we almost there yet? " the mom would glance at her son through her sunglasses. She nodded. " It should only take a couple minutes acey. You and your sisters get the stuff alright? " Ace would nod as he got up from the couch calling to his sisters. " cmon spade and viper! Mom says where almost to the campsite! " Spade was very quick to help her twin brother while Viper would roll her eyes not really wanting to do any dirty work. It seems that Alice would notice her daughter's laziness as she lets out. " vipe help ace and spade or i'm taking the walkmen from you for the rest of the night! " that seemed to get Viper's attention as she let out a slightly annoyed groan as she helped her two younger siblings. Alice would sigh, rolling her eyes mumbling to herself. " gotta love a stubborn teenager. " 

    After a couple minutes the family finally made it to the campgrounds. It was pretty quiet out since not even most residents of memory!tale knew about the campsite due to it being off the beaten path. It was very pretty and close to it across a walking trail was a huge pond. Alice would park the RV glancing at her kids as she got up from the driver's seat fixing her loose fitting tank top and sunglasses. ' yall got everything you need from the camper? " Spade would nod as she grabbed the bag of charcoal and the bag of food. " yes momma!" Alice would nod with a smile helping Ace get the grill outside while spade and viper take everything else outside. Viper would also make sure to grab the lawn chairs from the back of the RV since there weren't any chairs or tables nearby.

Alice would eventually find a spot for the grill. Ace would take a moment to help his mom get the grill together while spade and viper get everything else set up on an old fold up table that was on top of the rv. Ace would question his mom as he fixes the legs on the grill. " When are we going to do the fireworks momma? " Alice would look up at the sky as she took the moment to finish her glass of ice tea. "I say wait a couple more hours kiddo. Besides might as well get some grub in ya kids before yall drive the birds crazy with the fireworks. Just don't accidently knock one out the sky like spade did last year alright? "Alice would gently scruff up her son's long curly black hair making him chuckle as he shakes his hair around to stop his mom. "Momma stopppp! " Alice would snicker as she leaves her son with messy scruffy hair. " aww cmon acey it ain't like there are any gals out here besides me and your sisters anyways. " Ace would slightly blush at his mom's comment. "Momma! " both would smile as they have fun with each other. Ace was certainly a momma's boy. 

    As Ace finished helping his mom get the grill set up, spade would suddenly run over yelling. " MOMMA CAN ME AND ACE GO TO THE POND NOW?! " Alice would glance up to her excited and full of energy daughter before nodding with a smile. "Alrighty you two. Just be safe alright? And don't scare the crap out of your sister this time with a damn bullfrog. " Viper seemed to hear this as she called back. " I WASN'T SCARED! ACE HAD PUT IT INTO MY SHIRT!" Ace would simply stick his tongue out in a teasing way at his older sister. This seemed to get viper riled up as she called out. " GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE RAT! " Ace was quick to run off as viper chased him to the pond. Alice wasn't worried in the slightest knowing her daughter wouldn't actually purposely hurt her brother. Spade would yell out as she chases after her two other siblings. " HEY! WAIT FOR ME! JUST BECAUSE I'M SHORTER THEN YOU TWO DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T CHASE TO- VIPER! " viper would play a prank on her little sister and brother using her leg to trip her two siblings into the pond. Ace wasn't going to just take this and would grab viper's leg plunging his sister into the pond with them. You could hear playful screaming from them all as they would play fight in the pond making sure none of them got genuinely hurt. Alice couldn't help but chuckle at her kid's energy. " What am I going to do with those kids? "