New feelings. New fears.

( Hello my lovely readers! Yes we indeed have another gorillaz fic. though we need to have a little rant before you read this fic since it handles a subject that most fics wouldn't ever think to touch. this fic shines a light on the subject of puberty and periods. now if you yourself don't feel comfortable reading about such topics or you just don't want to read a fic related to periods that's completely fine. just like with other fics on serious topics i would appretiate if you all show respect about this topic. this topic is not a joke and as with my other serious topic related fics this one is taken seriously and isn't played for laughs in the slightest. this topic is rarely touched at all in media and due to me genetically being a woman i felt like with my knowledge of periods that i could bring some light to this normally avoided subject. anyways that's enough ranting your poor ear off. please if you're still here enjoy the fic!)

    Noodle to say the slightest wasn't having a good day. First her body was really achy during the whole night to the point where she struggled to sleep, then she had an awful headache and now ... .she's bleeding. What the hell is happening?! Noodle knew that the others didn't just....randomly bleed. What was going on? Noodle had hidden herself in her room all day confused on what was wrong with her body. The only thing she could think was something was...wrong with her....was she injured ... .or....dying ... .Noodle hugged her knees up to her chest as she silently tried to figure out what the hell was wrong with her body.

Meanwhile downstairs Russell and 2d were hanging out in the kitchen. 2d was sipping a cup of peppermint tea soothing his strained throat after a long recording session yesterday. Russell was sipping his coffee . Russell felt some worry....normally noodle even when she sleeps in is downstairs pretty early in the morning. He knows that the band recorded pretty late last night....but....noodle was normally an early bird. Russell would glance at 2d questioning him. " hey 2d have you seen or heard noodle at all this morning?" 2d would shake his head as he puts his tea down. " no not at all ... .do you think something is wrong?" Russell sighed...despite wanting to think that his daughter was just really tired...this wasn't normal for her at all. He reluctantly nods as he takes the last gulp of his coffee and puts his mug in the sink. " I'm going to go check on noodle. " 2d nodded as Russell headed upstairs worried about his little girl. 

   After some rather fast walking from Russell he makes it to noodle's bedroom. He wasn't about to barge into the room truly not knowing yet what was wrong. He instead would gently knock on the door bringing out his fatherly tone. " hey noodle. You alright kiddo? You're normally downstairs by now. I'm just here to check on you." Russell would quietly stand at the door waiting for a response from noodle.

Noodle would raise her head up from her knees as she heard Russell at the door....she forced out a nervous response not knowing how Russell would respond. " dad....i'm ... .I'm bleeding...and.....I don't feel...right. I-i'm scared." Russell felt his heart break from the outside of noodle's door. It hurt him to hear his daughter so fearful...though...just from noodle's response...Russell knew what was likely happening...no wonder noodle was so scared. Russell forces himself to respond to noodle with a simple. " Do you mind if I come in kiddo? I think we both need to have a talk." Noodle would look at the door ... ..despite ... .not wanting to scare russell....she knew that...she really needed her family right now. " Go ahead dad." 

   Russell quietly opens noodle's bedroom door before walking in. right away he could tell that his suspicions were correct. He saw some small but noticeable blood stains on noodle's bed. He knew of course that noodle would eventually get her period but ... .the poor kid was only 12 ... .and he knows that it was probably even more confusing for her since she doesn't have any other women or girls in her life to help her through this. Russell would before even saying anything grab noodle's desk chair and bring it over before sitting down next to his reasonably confused and terrified daughter.