A sinful obsession ( HEAVY ANGST!)

( hey yall. so this story needs a little bit of a TW and some other information. first of all if ur not comfortable with kidnapping, written graphic gore, sadists and torture then please don't read this! this is a heavy angst story with absolutely no comfort so if you don't want to read this i completely understand! there are much less gorey stories on this oneshot book! my other thing i wanted to say is please don't be a fucking sicko and ship this. this is in no fucking way A SHIP STORY! this is VERY TOXIC AND IS NOT AT ALL SUPPOSE TO BE FANTISISED! if you feel that way then please leave me alone and don't leave any shipping shit in my comments. anyways now that this is out of the way please enjoy!)

         It was a seemingly normal night. Geno, a tall and lanky skeleton, was walking away from his brother's home . Geno had come over to visit his brother along with his husband and their kid pj. Geno always loved visiting the family. It was pretty late so Geno uses his phone flashlight to see where he's going since wither!verse can be pretty dangerous at night. While Geno walked he didn't notice an eerie old black truck silently following him in the darkness.

   In the truck was a much taller skeleton. He wore all black concealing his features under an oversized stained and worn down black sweatshirt. He silently stared at geno with his lifeless eyes stalking geno like a lion stalks its next meal. He suddenly stops the truck dead in its tracks. Geno for a moment finally realized that the eerie truck had been following him. He feels a chill go down his spine watching the truck park.....before Geno can react he suddenly feels something hard slam into his head. The world goes completely dark as he slams to the ground knocked out. The concealed figure had violently punched Geno in the head, knocking him out. The figure drags Geno into the truck tying him up in the trunk before quickly speeding off as he gets away with the kidnapping. 

    After a while Geno silently wakes up. His vision is extremely blurry as he slowly gains his conscious back. He was in a dark and bare basement that smelt of dust and mold....for a germaphobe....it already felt like a living hell for geno. He tries to move but is unable to . He felt rope tying his arms and legs down to what felt like a bed under him. He groans still trying to violently pull at the ropes panicking.....where the hell is he?!

   As Geno struggles he suddenly hears the door of the basement creak open. He quickly looks over . The concealed figure walked down the stairs with what looked like a hatchet. Geno felt sweat go down his skull as he stared down the menacing tall figure. Despite geno himself being tall this figure was .... An unnatural sort of tall....it was very uncanny to look at.

   The figure walks over sitting on a stool next to geno. Before geno can ask the figure anything the figure suddenly forces a kiss onto geno. Geno lets out panicked muffled screams trying to force the figure to stop. Suddenly Geno freezes feeling the cold blade of the hatchet on his neck. The figure's deep and almost demonic sounding cold voice sends chills through Geno's whole body. " stop struggling genocide or i'll slit your fucking throat right now so you can't scream anymore.~"Geno quickly forces himself to go silent and stop resisting ....unwillingly letting the concealed figure kiss him and leave multiple painful hickeys on him . All Geno could do was let fearful tears roll down his cheeks, scared for his life. 

   As Geno silently cried, the figure decided to get more violent. He suddenly lets his fangs into Geno's neck biting down hard enough to draw blood. Geno lets out a pained whine as the figure shows no care for Geno's pain. The figure suckles on the bite wound, drinking Geno's blood like it was water. Geno lets out more pained and panicked whines as he feels the blood drip on his scarf and white sweatshirt . the metallic smell of blood filling the enclosed basement making Geno want to vomit.

   After biting down a couple more times the figure seemed done with playing with his new play toy. He no longer was going to be gentle. The figure's eyes suddenly glow an eerie blue color as he forces Geno's soul out of his chest with his uncanny long skeletal claws . Geno winced feeling the sharp claws scrape on his soul . The figure uses its claws to scratch at the sensitive and still pure soul. Geno couldn't handle the pain anymore, suddenly screaming out in pain . The figure suddenly digs his claws in deeping forcing Geno to beg for him to stop. " PLEASE-PLEASE JUST STOP- FUCK! " Geno felt the claws get deeper and deeper . the pain agonizing as he sobs and begs for mercy. 

    After a while the figure finally stops its horrible deeds. It allows Geno's now weak and frail soul back into his body. Geno was still sobbing as his body had become too frail to struggle anymore. The figure suddenly forces Geno's head up to look up at him letting out a menacing taunt. " you might as well give up now genocide~. You're not getting free until you die. " geno only was able to let out a terrified whimper as the figure leaves him in the dark basement again....he....he can't die here.....he needs....to get free....geno gets a plan....it was...going to be painful....but....it would get him free from this hell.

   After a while when Geno finally stops hearing footsteps upstairs he finally starts his plan.....he takes a deep breath....forcing himself to bite down on his scarf as he violently fractures his arm getting free from the ropes. Geno winced hearing his arm crack....come on geno....be strong. He forces himself to do the same thing with his other arm. He uses his hands to quickly untie his feet. He had noticed a window in the basement leading to the outside.....he quickly grabs the stool that the figure had sat in and violently busts the window into shards, getting glass in his hands. That was nothing compared to the aching weakness in his soul right now. He violently forces himself through the window before quickly fleeing. At Least he was free ... .for now.