Happy birthday 2d! ( 23rd of may)

( heya! i decided to write a oneshot since 2d's birthday is very soon. i just wanted to write an adorable fic so please enjoy!)

        2d had completely forgotten that his birthday was today. 2d had been up all night playing video games after Murdoc got drunk and started yelling. 2d hadn't been able to fall asleep at all until about three in the morning. 2d was passed out cold on his bed still holding the controller to his game system. Red dead redemption was on pause on his tv screen. Noodle had been calling for 2d downstairs since the band besides murdoc had a little surprise party set up for 2d. Ace and Russell have been hiding in the kitchen waiting for 2d for about a solid 20 minutes. Noodle sighed, getting impatient. She loved 2d but she really wanted to start the party. Ace looks to Russell slightly concerned. " Jeez, how aggressive was Murdoc last night? Normally noodle can get 2d to wake up even when he has been up for longer than usual." Russell simply shrugged. " I was asleep before Murdoc started yelling. " noodle after calling for 2d another time finally gets fed up giving a slightly annoyed huff. " I'll be back. I'm waking up 2d." Normally Russell would stop noodle but noodle would walk away before Russell could do so. Russell sighed with a slow shake of his head. " I hope 2d is alright..."

Noodle would make it to 2d's room. She at first was gentle with a knock at the door as she does her best to hide her impatient feelings. " 2d are you ok? We're waiting for you downstairs." no response. Despite noodle knowing 2d was probably just asleep....she was slightly worried not even hearing a groan or mumble out of her brother. She would knock again doing it a bit louder hoping it would wake up 2d. " 2d are you there? " Still no response.....now noodle was slightly panicking....she quickly forces the slightly jammed door open and rushes into 2d's bedroom. Normally she wouldn't just break into 2d's bedroom but...knowing what has happened to 2d in the past ... .despite the scene not being anything to worry about this time ... .it still made noodle worry for her sibling knowing his mental health aint the best. 

     The noise of noodle rushing into the bedroom would finally wake 2d up. He lets out a confused mumble as he notices noodle in his room. " are you ok noodle-" before 2d could say anything else, noodle hugged him tightly. Despite forcing herself not to show it....she was genuinely scared for 2d.....thinking murdoc had attacked him or....that 2d had hurt himself. She was thrilled to see that 2d had just been really tired. 2d was at first confused ... .hugging noodle. He was still half asleep so he still wasn't quite sure on why noodle was so desperate to get into his bedroom let alone wake him up.

After a couple minutes of the two siblings hugging noodle would finally let her mind calm down knowing 2d was perfectly fine. She forces herself to go back into her positive mood giving 2d a smile. " Happy birthday 2d!" 2d would finally realize that it was his birthday. He sighed gently, face palming himself with a smile. " I totally forgot that it was my birthday. I'm sorry for not waking up earlier noodle-" noodle would quickly hush 2d shaking her head. " don't worry 2d. Just get dressed and meet me downstairs alright? I have a surprise for you. " 2d would nod to noodle as she quickly heads back downstairs. She quietly gives Russell and Ace a thumbs up whispering with a smile. " He was just sleeping in. He's going to be down here in a moment." Russell and Ace simply nod as noodle turns off the kitchen and living room lights and quietly hides behind the sofa with a party horn. The three stay silent listening for 2d's footsteps patiently. 

     After a couple minutes 2d would be fully dressed. It wasn't anything spectacular . just a simple yellow sweatshirt and some black jeans. He wasn't sure what noodle had planned so he was ready to go outside just in case. He grabs his phone and wallet, putting them in his pockets before heading downstairs. He was confused seeing that all the lights downstairs were shut off ... .What was noodle doing? 2d does his best to be careful to not trip on the final couple stairs as he gets fully down looking around. His white eyes, slightly glowing trying to figure out what was going on.