A day without murdoc is a good day.

( So as you might be able to tell this is not an undertale oneshot. I wanted to write a oneshot for a different fandom but i don't feel the need to start another oneshots book. So if you're into gorillaz or if you are still interested in a cute ship oneshot then go ahead and continue! I promise that my next oneshot will be undertale related. Also to gorillaz fans who wan't to point out if some of the characters are out of character please keep those opinions to yourselves. This is my comfort version of the gorillaz so i have taken what character traits i like from these characters and i have made my own versions of these characters. THEY ARE NOT CANON IN THE SLIGHTEST! anyways if ur still here then please enjoy this oneshot!)

       It was another day in the dingy building that the band known as the Gorillaz called their home. It was an early morning . nothing was planned today. 2d for once in a couple weeks was in a genuinely good mood and wasn't depressed and anxious. He stretched as he woke up forcing himself to sit up on his bed...he smoked a cigarette hoping that murdoc would stay in his room today prefering to not deal with the alcoholic today. As 2d quietly smoked thinking to himself he suddenly heard a knock at his bedroom door. He calls out for a moment. " Hold on, let me get a shirt on first!" 2d quickly puts out his cigarette on an ashtray near his bed on an old nightstand decorated with old stickers that were worn and peeling off slowly but surely with time.

Outside the door was noodle. After a couple minutes 2d finally opens the door dressed in a very basic sweatshirt and sweatpants since it's cold today. Noodle smiled looking at 2d's white eyes finally glad to see 2d in good spirits and not completely shut down from the world. " Russell asked me to come get you. He's making breakfast. " 2d gave a small smile nodding . "Alright then. " 2d follows noodle downstairs to the kitchen, glad to not hear murdoc screaming or causing chaos this early in the morning. He must still be asleep.

    After a minute or so, noodle and 2d make it downstairs. You could hear the sizzling and crackling of bacon on the frying pan. Katsu was next to the dining table eating his own breakfast. Noodle smiled looking down at katsu. " morning katsu !" The brown tabby looks up at his owner with a happy meow purring from simply just seeing noodle not even needing to be petted. Noodle laughed as she gently pets Katsu . 2d smiled watching the adorable scene as he sits down at the dining table. Russel briefly pokes his head out of the kitchen . " morning 2d. You're looking like you're feeling better today." 2d nodded to russell. " i am russell-" as the two had small talk they are suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door. Noodle lifts her head, surprised not being informed that anyone was coming around. She gets up to let Katsu finish his meal . " I'll answer the door you two. " 2d and Russell simply nod as noodle leaves to go open the door. 2d watches the door curious at who would be knocking at the door this early in the morning.

Noodle opens the door. Ace was there. Even after Murdoc came back from prison Ace had stayed as a friend to the group....well to everyone but murdoc. Noodle smiled seeing Ace calling out to 2d. " 2d your boyfriend is here!" 2d could certainly see that. You could see a faint hint of blush on 2d's face from the sudden surprise visit from ace. Ace smiled looking at noodle through his sunglasses. " whatcha guys up to today? Is murdoc being a pain in the ass today?" Noodle shook her head as she let Ace in the house. " Surprisingly he's behaving. I think he's just sleeping in but it would be nice to have a day where he leaves us alone. " Ace smiled as he follows noodle into the house. "Well I'm glad to know that murdoc aint up yet. If i'm honest i mainly came around since i have a gift for 2d." 2d pokes his head up confused but curious at the same time. 

    Ace sits next to 2d as he waves to russell. " heya russell!" Russell looks over with a smile. " heya ace." Noodle goes into the kitchen wanting to help Russell with finishing breakfast . She also wanted Ace and 2d to have some time alone. 2d looks up at ace. " Hey ace. "Ace smiled, giving 2d a peck on the cheek making 2d slightly smile . "Did you have anything planned for today 2d?" 2d shrugged. " not really ... .this is honestly the first day i've been in a positive mood for the last couple weeks.....murdoc has been angry because i threatened to leave again..." 2d gives a sad smile . Ace frowned ... ..not liking to see his boyfriend sad... he sighed gently rubbing 2d's back in a comforting manner before whispering to him. " I have plans for a date today 2d. I really think that you need to get out of the house... that's if you are ok with it of course. "