lust x dust (era!verse)

It had been quite a boring day in the tattoo parlor today. Seems that not many people wanted to get tattoos on such a hot day. Dust was in his studio boredly sketching future tattoo ideas while sweating his ass off since the air conditioner had stopped working today. He chugged his last cold bottle of water. He sighed.....he was temporarily alone in the studio since lust had gone to go get more water bottles for the mini fridge in their shared studio. He continues to draw, starting to run out of ideas very quickly along with the ink pen he was inking with being on its last leg currently.

Lust had taken a bit longer than he had expected . If he and dust were gonna be in that death trap of a studio on this boiling day he wasn't going to go any longer without cool air. In the back of his car was his fan from home along with some rags to wipe sweat off themselves with. Lust sighed debating if he should at this point just clock him and dust out and go get lunch at ccino's diner ... .maybe he should ask dust when he gets there.

After a few minutes that felt like an hour dust heard the bell on the front door finally ring. He quickly gets up going to the front grateful that lust was finally back. He walks to the waiting area seeing lust carrying in a 12 pack of water along with the fan. He quickly comes over helping lust by taking the fan. " i know you were only gone for a few minutes lust...but it felt like forever...thanks again for buying the waters...i can still pay you back if you need..." lust shook his head making his beautiful purple and long ecto hair sway around . " your fine dust. I'm grateful that you were willing to stay in the hot shop while I went out. " dust sighed with a shrug. " eh it's kind of my job when ur not here lusty." lust slightly chuckled. He had always enjoyed dust's stupid nickname for him. " Well ... .I was gonna ask you dust if you want to clock out ... .we can leave the waters and fan here. Let the fan cool down the building for tomorrow. " dust lifted his head, seeming to be relieved that he no longer had to sit in the humid building. He nods. " Sure lusty. Let me get the fan and water in are studio along with grabbing your purse so we can leave." lust smiled with a simple nod watching dust walk back into the studio. He always enjoyed Dust's kind gestures. 

   After a few minutes dust comes back out of the studio with a lovely purple and blue purse with embroidered roses decorating it. One of the handles had an adorable little raccoon keychain hanging off it that dust had given to lust a while ago . lust had an adorable love for the little trash pandas. Lust smiled, taking his purse from dust. " ur such a gentleman dust~ cmon lets get the hell out of here ! I already clocked us out while you were in the studio." dust slightly blushed a faint dark blue blush on his cheeks. He really wished that he could make himself tell lust that he loved him...he knew that lust flirted with everyone.....but....dust genuinely had a crush on him...but....it felt...awkward and difficult to get himself to tell his own coworker....his true...feelings about him. He follows lust to his car before getting in sitting next to lust in the front as they speed off.

    After about a twenty minute drive the two get to ccino's diner. A very old fashioned 1950's diner . the main colors being a beautiful coral pink and a pretty ocean teal color. Dust smiled looking at lust." I haven't eaten here in quite a while. Last time I was here I was with Cross and his nephew goth. Sweet asgore cross can eat a lot!" lust laughs a bit at dust's comment as dust just smiles enjoying being able to make lust laugh. The two get out of the car and walk into the diner.

As the two walked in, ccino would notice . He smiled seeing his best friend and coworker seemingly enjoying a summer day together. He quickly grabs a notepad and walks over to the booth where lust and dust had sat. " Well well well if it isn't one of my favorite customers." lust chuckled looking up at ccino. " hey there cici. Yea me and dust were getting too hot in the studio. The air conditioner broke in there so we decided to take the rest of today off." ccino smiled . " Well I'm glad for you two! Yall rarely take a break just to enjoy a nice hot day like today." dust nodded joining the conversation. " Well it's kinda hard to take breaks when we normally have drunk dingbats from the local bar coming to get regrettable tattoos." The three have a good laugh at dust's comment before ccino calms his laughter getting back to work. " well what would ya two lovelies like to drink today?" dust and lust think for a moment. Lust responds first. " I'll take a grape soda pop." ccino nodded, writing it down before looking at dust. " and what about you dust?" dust thinks for a couple more seconds. " I'll just take a rootbeer." ccino nodded . " alrighty then i'll be back with yalls drinks in a moment then while yall figure out what you want to eat!" ccino walks away. Dust and lust smiled, enjoying ccino's very good hospitality.

    After a few minutes ccino would come back carrying two glass bottles of soda pop along with a bottle opener. He puts both down . " there you go my lovelies. Do you two know what you would like to eat yet?" lust and dust nodded. Lust says his order first. " I'll take the bacon cheeseburger with no tomatoes and extra pickles. '' ccino simply nodded, writing down the order before looking to dust. '' and I'll take the breakfast platter with the biscuits and gravy with the bacon strips and extra crispy hashbrowns." ccino nodded with a smile as he wrote dust's order down before taking the menus. " Alrighty then I'll go get that ready for you two then!" ccino walks off . dust smiled looking to lust. " Thanks for inviting me here for lunch." lust smiled with a nod. " It's no problem dust dear. Ccino is right. We both rarely just get time away from work to just hang out like this. It's...quite lovely. Especially with a fantastic coworker and friend like you~."Dust smiled slightly blushing ... .maybe ... .later...he can...make himself tell lust.

After a couple minutes of waiting and chatting about random things ccino comes back over to the two's table holding a silver tray with lust and dust's food on it. " alrighty here's yalls food! " ccino carefully places the food onto the table . The food smelled absolutely amazing and mouth watering. Dust was having to force himself to not just start gobbling up his lunch wanting to be respectful. " thank you ccino." ccino smiled with a nod. " Just yell to me if yall need anything alright?" the two nod as ccino leaves. Dust and lust finally start devouring their lunch no longer able to wait.

   After about fifthteen minutes or so lust and dust had their lunch fully devoured. Not even a single crumb of food left on their plates. Dust licks the last bit of gravy off his mouth while lust takes his last bite of his burger and chugs down the rest of his soda. The two sigh very full. Dust looked at lust. " sweet asgore that was fantastic. I haven't had that filling of a meal in a good while." lust nodded agreeing. " Same here. It's a shame that I don't come here more often... usually I just get take out or gas station food...i know it aint a good habit... but usually after hours of tattooing people...im too tired to do...well much of anything." lust looked to dust realizing he was ranting. He sighed unnecessarily apologizing. " sorry for ranting dusty...i'm sure you don't want to hear my whole life story darling-" dust shook his head gently grabbing lust's hand. " lusty if you want to let it off your chest go ahead....you don't need to keep it in...i'm willing to listen..." dust gave lust a caring smile. Lust smiled back gently holding dust's hand back. " you know dust...you're one of the sweetest men i know...you're so caring...unlike most of the sleazebags who we see on a daily basis in are shop ... .why...why do you care so much about me if i may ask? I personally don't think I'm very special...and yet...you seem to think otherwise." dust sighed......deciding to finally let out his true feelings. " lust....i love you...i've had a crush on you for a couple years now...i've...just...been too nervous to tell you...your so beautiful and kind...your tattoos, hair, and ur gorgeous personality....i love it all...your special to me lust...but...i understand if you don't feel the same-'' lust suddenly cuts off dust leaning across the table and giving lust a giant kiss. Dust was...surprised...but in the best way possible...he kisses lust back . What was only a few seconds of kissing felt like minutes before the two stopped. Both blushing and smiling to each. " I've had a crush on you as well, dusty...and I'm glad to know we....both felt the same for each other." both smiled at each other before doing another kiss.

   As the two kissed, having their moment together, Ccino quietly watched from the bar smiling. He and outer had known that lust had a crush on dust for quite a while now. He was glad to see the two finally able to let out their true love for each other, finding it quite precious. He sips on his coffee as he continues to watch the two tattooed love birds enjoying each other's company.