New neighbors. ( wither / what if gorillaz)

( yay more gorillaz! this particular story unlike my previous stories takes place in a different multiverse called wither!verse or whatif!verse. in this multiverse it's similiar to the what if comics made by marvel.  one thing about each character changes and it changes there stories. with 2d/stu him and murdoc never got in the car crash so gorillaz didn't happen and stu still has his eyes in tact, del never died, russell never joined gorillaz, noodle never joined gorillaz, and murdoc never was able to make his band gorillaz. anyways i hope you all enjoy this story!)

        It had been a long drive for stu. Moving from the main city of wither!verse to cozy!cove definitely was a much longer drive than he thought it would be. Though stu didn't mind it. He was just glad to finally be out of his dangerous and at times menacing home city. Finally he could walk around at night and not have to look past his shoulder every five minutes to make sure a damn wendigo isn't hunting him down for their next meal. He now could enjoy evenings and have fun relaxing in this small coastal town.

Stu would glance at his cell phone. He was currently following the map on it to try to find his new home. A small apartment complex near the beachside boardwalk of the town. The town was pretty bare so Stu really didn't have to be too worried about cars getting impatient about him having to take a moment to check the map. After a couple minutes Stu finally finds the apartments parking in front of them next to some other cars of who he presumed were other residents. It was around six in the morning so Stu was honestly just happy to finally be off the road needing a rest from just staring at the steering wheel while being honked at on the freeway. 

      Stu gets out of his car and glances at the apartment building. It was a one story apartment complex that was clearly originally a motel. It seemed pretty quiet out but that's expected this early in the morning. The apartments had small pops of color with some plants and random furniture and such on people's porches. Stu admired the peaceful complex used to much more raunchy places that you had to worry for your life in. He listened to the waves crash at the giant beach nearby the apartments and took in the gorgeous sunrise. He gave a smile as he walked into the manager's office to go get his apartment keys.

After a couple minutes of stu signing some paperwork and talking to the manager stu finally walks out of the office. He quietly whistles a tune to himself as he listens to seagulls flying over his head. He comes over to his car and pulls out some boxes doing his best to carry as much as he can without hurting his back, not needing back issues this early in the day. He also keeps an eye out for the moving truck knowing they were going to be a bit later than him.

As stu moves stuff into his new apartment his new young neighbor would notice him. A young asian girl who couldn't be any older than eight was on her dad's porch patiently waiting for him to take her to school. She seemed quite friendly as she called out to stu questioning him. " Are you a new neighbor?" stu would look over to the young girl and smile with a nod. " Indeed I am. My name is Stuwart but you can just call me stu." The little girl perks her head up, seeming quite excited to meet a new neighbor. " My name's noodle! It's nice to meet you, mister stu! Your blue hair is really cool too!" Stu would smile at the girl's curiosity. " Thanks noodle. It's nice to meet you as well."

 While noodle and stu had some small talk noodle's father would walk out. A slightly intimidating but also sweet looking guy. He definitely looked like someone who could easily beat your ass but also would easily adopt you into his family if he likes you enough. He notices noodle talking to Stu and looks up at stu. He gives a chuckle waving to stu. " hey sorry if my daughter is bugging ya. She loves meeting new people. You must be new here. I'm pretty sure I'd recognize a neighbor with blue hair like yours if you weren't new!" Stu would chuckle at the man's kind joking . He nodded as he put some more boxes into his home. " yea im stuwart but i'm more comfortable with the name stu. I moved here from wither!verse to get away from the loud and noisy city." the man nodded with a kind fatherly smile. " Well it's nice to meet you stu. My name's russell. I live here with my daughter Noodle and my brother del. I can already tell that you're going to be happy and fit in here."